1. I want my murloc costume back :'(

2. To be honest, for next year, if server still up, better dont do christmas event at all.
    Anyway thanks for the event this year.
    People literally whined like babies on here about there NOT being an event until they announced one. Warmane's staff is in a lose-lose scenario, yet again

I sometimes wonder why they put up with the abuse from the entitled community. I understand they decided to run the server, and that opens them up to (just) criticism, but no matter what they do, they're screwed. No event? How dare they! Event has a big? How dare they! It's like the community forgets the staff have lives and jobs outside the game. Does this give them a free pass to do whatever they want, or put out subpar content? No, but good grief! Be happy they decided to try something for everyone.

Rant over.

Now, about the event...I only tried the maze, and despite losing my Murloc costume (which I hope is available to me in the future), the IDEA was great. Execution, not so much. First, there was no indication we weren't allowed to "cheese" the maze, so it's a bit harsh to reveal that rule afterward. The maze itself was too unforgiving. Wall glitches that cause collision issues were the least issue. Once you get past that to the "crack" (shouldn't be called that, as it was barely visible), you have to perform insanely ridiculous jumps, and if you miss ANY. back to the very beginning. It was unbearable, and the idea was supposed to be fun.

3. I see the goblin in daralan that teleports you to the area for the murloc costume is back.. can we complete the quest or what? what about the characters that have already completed the quest and had their murloc costume taken away?

4. How long do we have to kill rabbits again ? 3,4 15 hours ? This is ridiculous!

5. You don't need to keep killing the rabbits over and over you just need to leave the raid group,tag a rabbit, kill it, loot the carrot, and join the raid group again
    in 1 min this way works because the missing carrot quest isn't raid group quest
    or the second way is to do grizzly halls quest.
    Edited: January 6, 2022

6. Thanks for the event, i think you work a lot of on this. But I hope next year will be better. Thats why some point which I don't like. (Just an opinion)
    The clue game: Why need to go to an outer webpage? Test our wow lore ingame, I think there is a many way to solve the game in the wow. And i know it is a pvp server, but it was sad to see how many player like to kill the game the others at Xmass... Please solve it somehow without pvp situation. (I made it, with some death, but it wasn't fun)
    The jumping event: You made a mistake, it can be bugging. But I think the player, who find the bug deserve a prize, it was not necessary to get it away. (Just repear the bug)
    The zombi event: My feeling was every day changed.. First time when i started, the exposive zombies damaged the full area, next time it was almost too easy, then geting harder and harder by every day. And somehow solve the problem, to every player get in the event. (1less than 1 second and full, with spammed script.) Maybe a second event paralel? And 120 player in one event is too much, the fps is wery low many player, and it is bad for the others.

So i thank you, and i hope next year will be better :)

7. Today's events on Icecrown and Lordaeron are moved to tomorrow same time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

8. Hello,

I sent the mount I bought through donation on the wrong character and created a ticket. I bought it using the discount I received and I'd like to be sure I'll be able to have it on the correct character before the discount expires (or I wouldn't have bought it at all). Could I please know until when the discount will be valid and how can I get the mount I bought moved from the wrong pg to my main (and correct) one?

9. Hello, how i can destroy the hunt clues from the event? I cannot destroy them. Regards!

10. Worst events in the history of this server, didn't even lose my time to attempt to play them. Seems like you are loosing the touch already.

11. This toxic community just doesn't deserve any event whatsoever.

First 12