1. Balancing Wintergrasp

First i'd like to disclaim that this is not a rant about multiboxing or anything like it, it's simply a sugestion that aims to try to accomplish a balance where everyone can enjoy playing the game the way they enjoy the most without compromising too much any of the player type.

I would like to suggest that, when a workshop is being contested and there are multiboxer teams present , thsee should only count as one player (as an example) contesting said base in a sense that they still they retain tmultiboxing pressure but it comes at the cost of losing the numeric advantage, giving some balance to the battle.

2. How is the server going to know if the group is a multiboxer or not?

You want the server to run an inquiry on every group every 5 seconds to see if the'yre from the same IP?

That's not realistic

Tenacity already balances Wintergrasp

Dying to multiboxers? Get more organized, or level up a rig yourself (hit me up if you have any questions regarding that)

3. I'm not a dev but, they managed to limitt it to 5 characters and give an ingame warning if you try to bypass it so i guess its not so "not realistic", plus you're underestimanting what the staff can do.

Tenacity already balances Wintergrasp
    No it doesn't and you are missing the point. This is has nothing to do with battles with insuficient players.

Dying to multiboxers? Get more organized, or level up a rig yourself (hit me up if you have any questions regarding that)
    ?????????????