1. Frostmourne Auction House Limits

Limit players to max 10 auctions of a stackable item that they only list at 1 piece. The AH is flooded with tens of thousands of 1 stack items and you can't do anything

2. This man i cant use the auction house or scan or do anything going to the auction house is like a 30 minute time expense each time.

3. This plagued Blizzard's AH for a while too, and the workaround they did for Classic was simple: substantial increase on deposit fees for single-item listings for crafting reagents (like Silk Cloth, Copper Ore, etc.) This made it extremely unprofitable to post just 1x stacks of crafting reagents and, though didn't eliminate single stack listings, it did significantly cut them down and let the AH run at much better speeds.

That should be done here too imo, but only for crafting reagents that stack in lots of 20 or more.

4. what could maybe work is sorting items across all pages by "buyout per item", instead of "bid per auction". No one uses "bid" apart from few oddballs, which is better sacrificial lamb compared to some limit or messing with deposits(at these rates wouldn't work, unless you go into hundreds or even thousands % of vendor value). It would make sense when game shows you cheapest things by default. All the overpriced 1 stack 1 copper auctions would start on page 35.

But tbh I don't see a problem with dudes listing x1 and then sitting at their mailbox for hours when it expires, pondering their life choices. If they enjoy cancelling, collecting mails and constantly /reload for few golds profit - enjoy.

5. Just limiting it at 10 is no good. for Milling and prospecting you need 5x herb/ore so it makes sense to sell them as 5x (I would never sell it at 7x for example)

This plagued Blizzard's AH for a while too, and the workaround they did for Classic was simple: substantial increase on deposit fees for single-item listings for crafting reagents (like Silk Cloth, Copper Ore, etc.) This made it extremely unprofitable to post just 1x stacks of crafting reagents and, though didn't eliminate single stack listings, it did significantly cut them down and let the AH run at much better speeds.

That should be done here too imo, but only for crafting reagents that stack in lots of 20 or more.
    This sounds like a good work around!

Then you don't limit anything and people feel they still have a choice :D

6. This plagued Blizzard's AH for a while too, and the workaround they did for Classic was simple: substantial increase on deposit fees for single-item listings for crafting reagents (like Silk Cloth, Copper Ore, etc.) This made it extremely unprofitable to post just 1x stacks of crafting reagents and, though didn't eliminate single stack listings, it did significantly cut them down and let the AH run at much better speeds.

This seems to be the solution for me too