1. Battleground: Quality of life suggestions in Isle of Conquest

Hey everyone,

I would like to make a suggestion related to battleground quality of life improvements in Isle of Conquest. Have been playing WotlK for years now, mainly focusing on the PvP aspect of the game.

!!!Double the time in Isle of Conquest between rounds!!!

Currently we have 1:00 "quality" time after changing sides in Isle of Conquest. Which includes buffing and moving to the beach. You don't have enough time to reposition, in case 80% of your team ends up at one side of the beach. This can create a major disadvantage for the team defending the second round.
    From my expirience after having a hard first round, most people want to take a breath. Which can lead to a lot of folks not managing to get to the beach in under 1:00 min.

In my opinion increasing the time btw the rounds, will not only help everyone coordinate. But also remove a lot of stress in this battleground and make it more enjoyable.

Thank you!

2. Isle of Conquest doesn't have sides or the beach. That's Strand of Ancients you're talking about. And idk where you've seen this but in every SoA I end up in everyoen is on the beach within 10 seconds. The fact that nobody wants to move to other gates isn't the result of lack of time. Waiting 1 minute doing nothing inbetween rounds is bad enough as it is, why would we wait more? Extra waiting time won't make paladins buff everyone individually either.