1. New player looking for a home and friends

Hi all,
    I'm an older WoW player who never got to experience WotLK (I started in MoP) and I downloaded this server to give it a hearty shot. I'd love to get into a nice guild that I can call home and just be able to share my experience with friends as I go along and play here. It's quite lonely in these starting zones as nobody really seems to want to talk or group.

Currently online on my main, Alliance Warrior named Leonidarus. Feel free to whisp me or shoot me an invite :)

2. Hey, welcome to the server. You might be interested in the recruitment section over here.

3. Hi Maestraeux! Welcome. I am a old WotLK player who enjoys playing WoW as a story and I also enjoy the little things and take progress calmly and patiently. So I ditch the original WoW and came here for some old-time WoW adventures. I'm on Icecrown (realmlist) with two more friends. If you want to join us, you are invited to experience this game in the best way. Oh, and I'm Zero and if you want you can add me to discord ZeroH#3976. Greetings!