1. how do I create many accounts?

the site requires a gmail account when registering an account, are there ways to create a lot of gmail accounts (when creating more than 2-3 gmail accounts requires a phone number, and later writes that his number has been used too many times), are there any ways to get around this?

2. Yeah but uh, they made it like that to counter the cancer of fake accounts to promote fake ****.

3. the site requires a gmail account when registering an account, are there ways to create a lot of gmail accounts (when creating more than 2-3 gmail accounts requires a phone number, and later writes that his number has been used too many times), are there any ways to get around this?
    Just buy another SIM card for next phone no and create next few accounts, than another SIM... After some time, the temporary new account limit will rest.

4. May 1, 2022  
    I had this issue a few years ago when I started multiboxing. I had to use phone numbers from family to set up more than 5, I still got stuck at like 15 characters I think. Now that's its down to 5 man, I don't really have that issue anymore. I'd suggest just using a phone number from someone who doesn't care if you create a google account with it.

5. May 1, 2022  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024