1. make zombie event available 24/7

Hello.

i've realized the zombie invation event works on the "peak hours" of the server. however, for the bast majority of latin american and US players, who often log after 22:00 server time, this event is allways closed, with the message "the next invation will start in ..." (usually between 16 and 19 hours) (or so has been my case, since i havent been able to see the event active even once so far). Not only that, but the fact that only a tiny, minuscule proportion of players get to access it makes it unfair for those who cant join, after all, everyone should be able to experience this event and have fun, at least once.

so that's the suggestion, allow the zombie invations to happen at all times. that way more and different players can get to participate on it

2. I agree with you regarding your concern of fairness with different time zones and locations.
    However I strongly believe the reason behind this is it might be because there is a dependency here - a GM must be online to monitor the event. If that is truly the case, then you're asking the staff to change their working hours.

Non the less, I agree with you, but keep in mind this possible dependency.

3. i was not aware a gm needed to be online to monitor the event. as i stated before, i havent been able to experience it myself yet. if this was the case, it would explain why it closes when it does.

while i can't ask the gm's to change their working hours, i can ask the staff to please try to make events available during the entire day in future times, should more events be implemented in the future.

4. or or or maybe stop the event altogether as it causes raids to lag out and wipe constantly in ICC