1. Question about Main-Hand on Rogue

Hello guys ! I have a quick query about my Main-hand, Right now on my main hand I'm equipped with Nighttime from FoS and the 1.50 axe from GS, I recently got Pugius Fist of Defiance from Lich King which is Fist weapon, my question is should I equip the fist and sacrifice Hack and Slash and get the fist talent until I get decent Axe/sword or should I go with the Nighttime ? Thanks for the time <3

2. I've never used Fist weapons and probably never will. What are you going to put in you OH if your MH will be a random fist weapon and you switch talents to benefit from it? 2 Axes means you maximise Hack and Slash, if you get 1 axe and one random weapon, you either get talents for one or the other.

If you want to use the fist weap so much, just equip it on inspects, and if the RL doesn't know what's going on and let's you in, just re-equip your axe. But I personally don't see fist weapons along with the Waraxe. If you don't have another weapon that benefits from the same talents your Fist weap does and fits the orle of OH for rogues, I would stick with both Axes and store the Fist weap in the bank or something.