1. Question about the new 5 player limit.

Hi. I'm new to this server. I enjoy multiboxing and 5 is still challenging to get the hang of, but very fun. I couldn't help but notice the end of the staff member's message about the new 5 player limit:

"This does not include raid instances. You can continue to multibox within raid instances, up to the theoretical player limit of instances, which is 10, 25, 40."
    Obviously, multiboxing up to 40 is allowed if used only to raid instances. This is where I have questions:

1) Am I allowed to travel with my up-to 40-man party to a raid instance?

2) To get to the levels needed to raid; Am I allowed to level up-to 8 party's simultaneously going through the same dungeon instance? (If that is practical. I'm new. I figured I'd just have the party leaders sync movement and just spam/aoe or w/e) =]

Thank you.

2. You're not allowed to be controlling more than 5 characters at once outside raids.
    You can only ever have more than 5 while inside a raid instance.

3. Okay. So I'm assuming I would go with Team 1 to instance, get in, invite 2nd team to instance, get in, repeat. Correct?
    Any recommendations on leveling up at optimal speed for a larger group?

Thank you.

4. Yes, that's correct, you would log in and join the instance one 5-man team at a time.
    The second question you'll need a multiboxer to answer.

5. Thank you for your very fast replies.

Well guys? Any ideas on fastest way to get raid-ready from level 1 w/o buying accounts? =]

Thank you.

6. Certainly! My advice, and others may disagree, would be to level them one at a time, in the long run, it will be faster.

Level one to max level, (I would use a pally if you were going to use that in your team, not only will it take a lot of damage while helping your other toons, but it can rez) and use it to help level the others faster. One at a time of course.

Plan out what you want your team to consist of, and get a leveling guide, there are many out there.

This has the added bonus, that if you are injecting a class you might not be that familiar with, you learn it better, and in turn understand how to use the abilities to enhance your team.

If you choose to level them as a team, you not only go much slower, you become a target for those out there that have zero idea what the play style is about, and will use every opportunity to hammer you. Which in turn will slow you down further.

Best of luck!
    Edited: January 7, 2022 Reason: Better formatting for easier reading

7. I hit level 30 on my paladin before starting to multibox again. Originally, I wanted to be a "normal" person and play that just-one character here on a new server. Unfortunately I was living in a dream world as I had to get a job. So my plan was to get the other 4 paladins up to my current 30 and run dungeons together. This would help tremendously as I wouldn't have to wait for queue pops. Right now I'm having to travel to Deadmines together which is fine. They're now in Stormwind starting to learn their level 12 resurrection spell.

Has anyone tried running multiple teams in dungeon instances only and see if that violates the rules in-game? I see that this new limitation was made to hinder PvP and not PvE. So I'm wondering whether the one who made this change intended on it being this way--(out of sight, out of mind), and just didn't thoroughly write out that he meant this.

I'm sorry, Obnoxious. I don't mean anything by saying this. I see you don't multibox and I understand why others who don't wouldn't investigate further into this.
    Just hoping for the best.

Thank you.

8. Has anyone tried running multiple teams in dungeon instances only and see if that violates the rules in-game? I see that this new limitation was made to hinder PvP and not PvE. So I'm wondering whether the one who made this change intended on it being this way--(out of sight, out of mind), and just didn't thoroughly write out that he meant this.
    What you quoted in the first post is quite specific. It says raids and it mentions "up to their limit" of 10+ characters, that being the only exception. Nothing to indicate, hint or leave room for doubt on whether dungeons would be an exception too. Even if someone says they tried and succeeded in doing it, perhaps because of how whatever mechanism is used to detect teams works, it might be more a case of being lucky and no one noticing, than that who wrote the text of the rules was at the same time extra specific about raids and forgot to add that dungeons were fine too.

Your best bet would be to either not try to read loopholes into the rules and take what's written for what it says, or contact GMs in-game for clarification if you really believe what you quoted simply wasn't "thoroughly written" and dungeons are allowed. There's nothing to apologize for, I indeed not only don't multibox, I'm of the opinion it should be limited not to five, but to zero.

9. What realm are we talking about?
    Leveling wise there is a huge difference between Icecrown and Lordaeron
    My recommendation is to level up as 5 man partys. Make maximum use of the rested XP bonus by rotating your partys.
    Do mostly quests and make a dungeon only when you have lot's of quests for it.
    It's worth to mention that the XP reward for completing a Dungeon through rdf is not increased by the XP rates of the realm. Not sure if that's a bug or intended but it makes rdf on Icecrown a weaker leveling method than on Lordaeron.
    Has anyone tried running multiple teams in dungeon instances only and see if that violates the rules in-game? I see that this new limitation was made to hinder PvP and not PvE. So I'm wondering whether the one who made this change intended on it being this way--(out of sight, out of mind), and just didn't thoroughly write out that he meant this.
    Not sure if that's allowed. Even if it's fine it's probably not doable. How do you wanna move multiple 5 man teams through multiple dungeons simultanously? You'd need to send the movement keys to all clients. They'd run out of sync sooner or later and get stuck somewhere. Also how do you wanna manage the targeting?
    That method might work to an extend if you multibox only mages and spam arcane explosion on mob packs. But even then you'll have the issue that you can't move multiple partys simultanously in a efficient way.
    Edited: January 7, 2022

10. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to this promptly. I just had a 15 hour shift. My second day of working. =]
    I did read your replies using my phone on my lunch break and Black2ck you have a decent solution there. It got me thinking outside the box a little. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All jokes aside, I thought well once I have 1 max level paladin I can just boost the alts more efficiently. And since I'll be leveling the whole team at once I can have up to 4 max levels I can boost with in later levels (again--if that's even viable). Couple that with rested exp management like you said. Boom.

However, after thinking about it, I've come to the realization that this whole theory-crafting, the 5-man multibox, and even the single player experience is all indeed something I can never again enjoy like I had when I was 14 - 18yo, 3 years of disability in my twenties, and the last 3 weeks due to losing my job.

Obnoxious, I am sorry. I was trying to invoke a revision at the very most. Preferably by someone who shares an opinion with the one who made the rule.
    Again though, it's now irrelevant. I'm going to destroy everything I worked for and hopefully that will reinforce my resolution.

Thank you.