1. New xp modifier

Is it possible to add x0.75 xp rate to negate the heirlooms bonus?

2. Yes, by unequipping heirlooms.
    Jeez, this is pointless at best.

3. In addition to xp bonus, heirlooms are often bis for their level, especially at the beginning, and there is no need to constantly look for upgrades.

4. Icecrown allready has xp mod, if you just press your xp bar. Using "bis" looms. Its you problem. Drop them and have good nice lvling 1x or 7x. If you want to twink, stop xp at npc.

5. But wouldn't it be great if they introduced another rate for that? And who knows, maybe I'm not the only one with this problem...

6. There is so much salt for my chips in here.

I get the impression either these guys are wanna-be "elitists" or they are jealous that they do not have looms. They are BIS for majority of levels, I understand and appreciate where OP is coming from - 0.75x XP would be a good feature to negate the problem - alternatively, given the fact you are OP (overpowered) as **** now with looms - just drop it to 0.5x XP and enjoy the extra time in zones.

7. I get the impression either these guys are wanna-be "elitists" or they are jealous that they do not have looms.
    I'll make a wild guess and say it's neither, they just consider the catering to the tiniest and most niche of requests has to stop somewhere.

8. I wouldn't mind, or at least ages ago when questing was more interesting, leveling with heirlooms and having X1 exp. Kinda get to see the quests at your own level, and don't have to worry about having bad gear thanks to heirlooms (which also allows you to do few group quests as solo).

Rather niche request. Doubt it will ever be implemented.

9. The problem is that I'm playing on Lordaeron with a leveling guide that is designed for x1 and using heirlooms often leads to having to do low level quests. I can skip those steps, but it ends up taking a lot of time. To avoid this I could leave only heirlooms that don't give xp bonus or play at x0.5 as mentioned above, but it all seems like a crutch rather than a real solution. That's why I'm asking for this feature. Isn't that what these modifiers were added for? After all, being able to play at x0.5 and other rates would be a niche request too. So why not add another one?

10. So why not add another one?
    One change doesn't justify another. We don't go for that sort of slippery slope, as can be seen by all suggestions that try to justify themselves with "but X and Y are already not-blizzlike." Originally people in higher rate servers asked for the possibility of not having the increased rate. When that was added, a few more options were included in as a bonus, but that never meant there was room for people to create their own scenarios, where they want do to this using that equipped with that following that, resulting in a "problem" that "needs" some other option that maybe half a dozen people will ever find useful.

11. I guess you're right. Anyway, thanks for feedback!