1. Looking for a Levelling Group and Guild

Hello. Im a returning player and want to level a new toon on either alliance or horde and looking for a levelling group and guild. I will be playing every day from 3pm till late evening, EU time. Hit me up on discord: samseed#0435. Will create the char tomorrow and would be awesome to already have a group and plan our levelling route together. Oh and I plan to play on Icecrown

2. Hi traveler! I'm an old WotLK player who enjoys playing WoW as a story and also enjoy the little things and take progress calmly and patiently. So I ditch the original WoW and came here for some old-time WoW adventures. I'm on Icecrown with two more friends. We are not the most pro players around here, but we enjoy failing and trying over and over just like the old days. Sorry, that's my roleplayer mindset, ha! If you want to join us, you are invited to experience this game in the best way. Or if you have an Alliance's guild that we can join, let us know! Oh, and I'm Zero. You can contact me on discord (ZeroH#3976). Greetings!

3. Awesome! Thought I would not get a response. See you on discord!

4. Im still looking for group. last one was a let down

5. What happened ?
    None of them spoke any English and they were on different time zone so we were never online together. Pretty much given up playing here