1. Brand New WoW Player

Hello! I played a little bit of WoW in vanilla, but never got to level 60 or raided or anything like that. I'm curious if this is a good place to get the full game experience.

Are there still people playing at all levels or is this server mostly just end game content? I'm hoping to find groups for low level dungeons and would love to get to the point of being max level.

If there is a group of newer players that would welcome me I'd love to meet some players and have a solid group foundation! I plan on playing either a priest or a shaman healer, I particularly enjoy support classes.

I look forward to playing with you all!

2. If you want to get a more complete experience I'd recommend going to Lordaeron because of slow leveling rates. On Icecrown people are usually done with the zone before they even do it because of x7 experience rates.
    With that in mind, most of the server is on end-game content but as I said levelers are easier to come by on Lordaeron, even if it's lower population-wise.
    For groups I'd recommend just looking for on global channel.

3. Hi traveler! I'm an old WotLK player who enjoys playing WoW as a story and also enjoy the little things and take progress calmly and patiently. So I ditch the original WoW and came here for some old-time WoW adventures. I'm on Icecrown with two more friends. We are not the most pro players around here, but we enjoy failing and trying over and over just like the old days. Sorry, that's my roleplayer mindset, ha! If you want to join us, you are invited to experience this game in the best way (We don't care skills or highest end game content). Or if you have an Alliance's guild that we can join, let us know! Oh, and I'm Zero. You can contact me on discord (ZeroH#3976). Greetings!