1. Hello! I'm a very new to WoW. Wondering if this is a new player friendly server.

As stated in the title - I don't have much WoW experience. I played briefly in vanilla, but never even hit max level. I'd love to get the full game experience, and was wondering if there are players playing at all levels or if it's mostly just end game content.

Also, is the content friendly towards newer players or is it tuned up so it's fun for more veteran players (which I assume is mostly who plays on here)?

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question, just hoping to get some info and guidance in the right direction.

2. There are far fewer players leveling than there are max level players. You'll still run into few players of your own levels every now and then.

Relatively friendly, but there are those who assume nobody is new and everybody should know everything about this game. You may get insulted easily if you **** up something, but that's quite the norm on multiplayer games. If you can't take insults, or they hurt you deeply, I can't recommend you much other than single player games.

Lordaeron is x1 rates with tuned up content.
    Icecrown is x7 exp, rest x3 content. You quickly out-level the zones and move to higher level ones. If the zone feels too hard, go to lower level zone and do few quests for better quality rewards, or queue RDF all the time while doing quests. Better loot there usually, but be mindful of gear you NEED roll on, many new players falls victim to RDF ninja bans as they don't know WoW/RPG itemization so well.

If you're a Warrior/Retribution Paladin, go for STR items only (and 2H weapons); Rogue, Hunter, Feral Cat Druid goes for agility/attack power (hunters start with leather, learn mail at level 40); casters goes for intellect/spell power. If you opt to go protection Paladin/Warrior, go for items with much stamina, and STR as well.