1. tank selection

Hello everyone, I want to rush into the tank, but since I have always played only for dd, I am in doubt. Which tank to choose, which would not be very difficult for a beginner in tanking, like me. Who will be most in demand, who will be less? generally torn between a death knight and a paladin

2. Pick whichever one you wish. They are always welcome although now healers are in a big shortage (every rdf lacks one). Dk or pala, you can't go wrong although I'd say go with dk.

3. Paladin will be noob friendlier tank. To master one will take time and effort.

4. Paladin will be noob friendlier tank. To master one will take time and effort.
    Sorry but have to disagree here. Pala tanks have quite a bit more raid responbilities whereas a dk tank is only gonna have to worry about himself. If you are new to tanking, dk will probably be preferred. A prot pala has to desac, has to still utilize hands depending on the situtation, and ofc has to manage mana issues as well. A dk does have a lot of different CDs to work with, but generally speaking learning what you need to keep yourself alive is easier than learning what abilities need to be used to benefit other raid members whom you may not know what their responsiblilities entail

5. I find the paladin to be smoother to tank, and it's utility is really helpful because our end game content is all undead.

6. Thank you all very much for your replies! But, unfortunately, I have not decided for myself who to choose - can anyone write what are the strengths and weaknesses of these two classes?

7. Thank you all very much for your replies! But, unfortunately, I have not decided for myself who to choose - can anyone write what are the strengths and weaknesses of these two classes?
    To put it very simply:
    DK is maintank material,lots of personal cooldowns,great ST aggro,servicable aoe aggro depending on spec,however little to no raid support.

Paladin is offtank material,decent ST aggro,best aoe aggro,great raid support through hands/dsac,however they lack personal cooldowns(since dsac is saved for specific moments,you'll be stuck with dprot on a 5 min cd which also causes forbearance,locking you out of lay on handsing yourself for two minutes(likewise,lay on handsing yourself also locks you out of dprot for two mins), and lay on hands has an extremely long cd. (You can glyph Hand of Salvation to give you 20% damage reduction while it's active on yourself,however,since it also lowers your aggro over time,that can be quite detrimental - you might have to request extra ToTs and MDs and/or cancel it before it ends.)

However,you can maintank with paladin and offtank as dk,but it's usually much harder to do so,and puts extra pressure on the healers/external support(in case of a paladin MT).

8. Thank you very much for such a detailed and exhaustive answer! I have only one last question for you - which of them is more, who is less?

9. Thank you very much for such a detailed and exhaustive answer! I have only one last question for you - which of them is more, who is less?
    I don't really understand your question. If you're asking which is the better tank,then the answer is they fill a different niche. If you're asking which one is the easier one,that's a matter of personal preference,but for me - paladin.