1. New Seasonal Realm

I first entered the domain of Warmane probably about 10 years ago for a brief period of time. I noticed 3 realms. Up unitl last year, they were 3, but now they are 4. I have a few questions regarding Frostmourne and future such realms.

First is, when is Frostmourse going to run out of steam and the chars be transferred? It's a seasonal realm, but that barely speaks anything to me. Does it last 1 year, 2 years or maybe more or less?

And second, after it ends, what are the odds that a new such server will be created? And how soon after the end of Frostmourne. I'm speaking purely from commercial perspective and maybe to try playing on a new server that just started and while everyone is still new. But the coin-making potential of Frostmourne is astonishing, gold making is just as easy, but coin prices are so much higher. I learned of this a little too late, and while the rates are still times better than on Icecrown, they've become much less profitable.

2. Frostmourne's chars can be transferred to Icecrown, it lasts about 1 year. It's now on its second season.

3. here is the thread about "Frostmourne Season1":
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415559

Here about "Frostmourne Season2", which added some custom things like TBC raid with Timewalking-mode (so made for lvl 80):
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434018

You may find the answer to your question there.
    To make it short:
    Season 1 was 15-April-2020 till 14-April-2021. Character could be transfered to Icecrown on 15-April-2021
    Season 2 was 15-April-2021 and most likely will end on 14-April-2022.

"Frostmourne" has the same rates of "Icecrown realm" but PvE content is buffed like "Lordaeorn realm" (which means Wotlk-bosses have more hp, hit harder, shorter enrage timer)
    Edited: January 9, 2022

4. Hey mate! Frostmourne seems like quite success for now, so in my opinion there is nearly 100% chance that season 3 will start. And I like that idea a lot! :)

Why? Well, I no longer have much time to play and raid on icecrown/lord, but once a year, I'm joining warmane in fresh frostmourne start - cause I love it! Seeing everyone being noobish once again in low lvl, outland and north zones is awesome. Seeing everyone with ****ty gear in bgs is just more fun for me that playing vs same geared chars all the time :)
    So yea, I'm lovin these fresh start, so what am I doing? I'm leveling ~3 chars at the start of the frostmourne, plays bgs/dungs for few days and ... just selling this char on warmane trade, cause I have no intentions to farming a lot and chasing content all the time.

So in fact, I'm havnig blast playing what I love - fresh wow wotlk server and I'm not wasting time totally, cause I'm selling all these chars for coins right after :) I used to buy lacking items for my pvp retri human on icecrown with coins acquried in frostmourne, right now I'm like 2 or 3 gear pieces to full bis char. Probably in the april/may I'll level 2-3 more chars on frostmourne S3 and just sell them, get the missing pieces on my retri pvp on icecrown. Maybe I'll find some time to play with him in pvp in the future.

That's my way. You can still level character in S3 frostmourne and just enjoy fresh start with others, farming low dungeons and develop Your character alongside the realm :)