1. PP Enrage Timer

Lately I've noticed that PP enrages in most of the runs I join, and my Lordaeron DBM still has 30s left on its timer. That means PP has a 7:30 minutes enrage timer now, down from 8 minutes. This coupled with the nerf to abomination damage has made it very hard to kill now. You need everybody to be 6.1+ and to push damage as much as possible, locking out most of the casual players from this fight.

Some tips for this encounter is to use 4 healers, avoid all malleable and choking (as they represent a huge DPS lose and put unnecessary stress on the healers), melee stack on green ooze when it spawns as to no lose any second of DPS, minimize movement as much as possible and use prepots before the encounter. Even then it's a very close call to beat the enrage timer and takes several tries, definitely a harmful change for PUGs and new guilds, which continue to dwindle every month. It used to be a more mechanic-dependent encounter, now it requires exceptional damage too.

2. Lately I've noticed that PP enrages in most of the runs I join, and my Lordaeron DBM still has 30s left on its timer. That means PP has a 7:30 minutes enrage timer now, down from 8 minutes. This coupled with the nerf to abomination damage has made it very hard to kill now. You need everybody to be 6.1+ and to push damage as much as possible, locking out most of the casual players from this fight.

Some tips for this encounter is to use 4 healers, avoid all malleable and choking (as they represent a huge DPS lose and put unnecessary stress on the healers), melee stack on green ooze when it spawns as to no lose any second of DPS, minimize movement as much as possible and use prepots before the encounter. Even then it's a very close call to beat the enrage timer and takes several tries, definitely a harmful change for PUGs and new guilds, which continue to dwindle every month. It used to be a more mechanic-dependent encounter, now it requires exceptional damage too.
    Lorda tuning requires that everyone knows the basics of their class and spec. You're not supposed to walk into raids and everything dies. This basic knowledge of your class and spec should then extend to realizing that you don't need to five heal a fight that has, now, after a significant nerf to abom damage, almost non-existent raid damage outside of predictable times such as Green Ooze explosion. The "abom damage nerf" is magnified threefold more than it seems, because even though the right click damage from Abom was reduced, the pulsing raid damage from abomination was also reduced; even more importantly, the pulsing raid damage from Abom is no longer being attributed to the player in the abom, so it looks like abomination lost even more damage than he really did. Yes, abom got nerfed, but it's not even remotely as big of a deal as it should be in a raid where players aren't braindead. You should be four healing, if not three healing it without issue. If there's too much raid damage, then tell your raid members to stop sniffing paint and getting hit by Malleables/Choking and maybe tell your tanks & healers to use cooldowns sometime. You probably have a ton of raid cooldowns that aren't being used to help mitigate Green Ooze explosion, as that is the only "guaranteed" source of raid damage.

"Casual" should not mean "installed the game for the first time yesterday, bought a BIS character, and wipe to normal mechanics". The most ironic thing about this is complaining about difficult it is and then telling people to avoid Malleables and Chokings. This isn't even something that should have to be mentioned; anyone who has pulled this boss once should realize losing 1.5 seconds of casting a spell to move is worth more than getting hit by Malleable or Choking and losing effectively 20 seconds of all DPS. In actuality, you aren't upset that "casuals" can't kill it, you're upset that genuinely bad players cannot kill it, which is how the server is intended to be tuned. In short, learn to play & get good.
    Edited: January 10, 2022