1. A Problem with the Weekly Quests

I'd suggest bringing back the possibility for weekly quests on WotLK realms to be shareable once more since people avoid doing certain one of them for whatever reason for example [Lord Marrowgar Must Die!] which makes it totally impossible to find a group who is farming one of these raids(people tend to go for the lower tier raids) so, all I'm saying is that everything put together ends up collecting EoTs/EoFs very much harder for gearing a character lets say.

Anyways, thank you all and have a nice day.

2. Actually what you will find is a worse situation for you if you do that. Because when the weekly was sharable, most people just shared on ICC runs the marrowgar quest, so fewer people formed raids to target non ICC weeklies.

3. Actually what you will find is a worse situation for you if you do that. Because when the weekly was sharable, most people just shared on ICC runs the marrowgar quest, so fewer people formed raids to target non ICC weeklies.
    I remember it being much easier to find a group back then.

4. Before they fixed it you basically had two weeklies - ICC and Flame Leviathan. The rest was mostly ignored because why gather five people and run to naxx/sartharion/you-name-it when you can just go and two man Flame Levi or do it by default in your weekly ICC.

This way it is ofc more work. But also how it's intended.

5. I know this is exactly how "it's intended to be" but to sum up my point as an active player there used to be many more groups for naxx, sarth and/or whatever else raids there are I can assure you that, this whole situation is not helping either IMHO.