1. <Helicopter> Recruiting members to learn and progress!

I created Helicopter with the purpose of being a chill and friendly environment, where people with passion about the game would enjoy spending time.
    No gear score or knowledge about the game is required to join the guild, I will teach you everything you need. Good English communication skills would help. We don't have a lot of carries in the guild so we mostly rely on good tactic execution.
    We still need a few active members to fill the 25 man core group.

Info:
    - Raid time: Saturday and Sunday @18:00 ST
    - Looting system: EPGP
    - Current progress: Icecrown Citadel (10 man) 10/12 HC, Icecrown Citadel (25 man) 12/12 NM, Ruby Sanctum 25 NM 4/4
    - Discord: https://discord.gg/BcxnpjKtRy
    - Ask a member of the guild for an officer if you wish to join or just dm us on discord. (Agache#1344 or Kal#4238)
    Edited: February 6, 2022 Reason: Update on progress.

2. For those wondering - its a Horde guild - just FYI :)

3. An update on the present position of the guild, players from the Shadows of Doom guild have joined Helicopter to form a larger pool of active players instead of trying to run separate smaller guilds restricted to just 10 man raids. This has worked quite well as we have now started raiding 25 man ICC as well in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.

We are still looking for more active players to fill some of the spots, in particular the following are current requirements :

Warrior - FULL
    Death Knight - blood tank needed
    Paladin - need holy mostly, maybe 1 more ret
    Druid - feral cat/bear & 1 resto
    Shaman - room for 1 resto/ele
    Rogue - room for 1
    Warlock - room for 1 more
    Hunter - 1-2 needed
    Priest - need all specs, we need priests the most right now
    Mage - FULL

The current raid schedule is :

Saturday - 17:00 server time - ICC 25
    Sunday - 17:00 server time - ICC 10.

Get in touch here or /w Kalboom, Jakalina or Sycho in game (or check for any of Sycho's other characters as per the original post above).
    Edited: January 18, 2022

4. Any GearScore requirements for joining? I have 5.7 spriest main char that cleared icc10/25nm and rs10/25 nm with my old guild.

5. No requirements, we are happy to take characters who are just gearing, as long as you are active and working on the gear. For yourself, that gearscore sounds perfectly fine anyway. Feel free to get in touch in game with me (Kalboom) or add me in discord and we can make arrangements : Kal#4238.

Thanks

6. Hey, New player here to this server thinking about buying instant 80. I used to play in a top 100 world raiding guild from end of cata to start of BFA. Wondering if you are still looking for players and what type of content you are doing. I added you on discord aswell

7. Hi Oxxen, i accepted your discord friend request, lets have a chat and see what we can do.

8. Update, we have changed our raid times on Saturday and Sunday to 6.00pm server time start as the later start time seemed to be more suitable for people.

ICC 25 is on Saturday.
    ICC 10 on Sunday.

We are still looking for players to join us, in particular we would be keen to add the following classes to the raid set up :

1 DK Tank
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Ret Paladin
    1 Warlock
    1 Hunter
    1 Shadow Priest
    1 Disc/Holy Priest.

Get in touch with me if you have any questions or want to join.

9. Still looking for players to join the guild, see the list of required classes above, come and join in time for our raids this weekend.

Add me in discord if you want to have a chat : Kal#4238

10. Come and join us in time to take part in our raids this weekend, ICC 25 on Saturday 6.00pm server time, Sunday - RS 25 - 6.00pm server time.

Still looking for warlocks, hunters and priests!.

Other classes may be considered, get in touch.

11. The guild is raiding regularly, Saturday 6.00pm server time is ICC 25 - normal with some HC bosses being cleared with ease, we are looking for some more players to make the step up to full HC clears of ICC 25 weekly.

On Sundays we clear RS 25 - 6.00pm server time.

Loot is distributed by EPGP system which allows for fair and transparent loot distribution.

Plenty of active players running dungeons and gearing alts throughout the day.

If you are interested in joining the guild please get in touch with me either by DM or on discord, Kal#4238

12. This looks really promising for me that just can play on weekends, I just started leveling but if you want to invite me my name is Oggebogge