1. You're asking a loaded question, based on something you haven't managed to prove.
    Unless you can come back with something showing the validity of your pristine memory, don't add more to this pointlessness.

2. Not just the client(even though that alone should be more than enough),but spreadsheets and sims(like RAWR) also show expertise instead of crit. I opened both the original and the community fixed RAWR for example,both add expertise and not crit on orcs with axe. I don't have Kahorie's DK simulator on the laptop,but i'm pretty sure it also adds expertise for the specific weapon/race combinations. I doubt every single theorycrafter made the same mistake at the same time.

3. You're asking a loaded question, based on something you haven't managed to prove.
    Unless you can come back with something showing the validity of your pristine memory, don't add more to this pointlessness.
    Not really. The real question is about tweaks, which most pservers tend to do. I never suggested anything changes, and pointing out a discrepancy isn't an attack. It's a 10 year old game, and I played it through once before; if anything replaying it 10 years later with something different is exciting. This insane defensive attitude from the players is very off putting. There's no point to a forum if the end goal is to reinforce a hivemind that pushes out discussion. If this just another ego party, then I think I'm happy to pass on this particular pserver.

4. So much babbling, you could have just said "I have no proof, sorry."
    See you.

First 12