1. Enchanting problem

Hi,

I'm here to discuss about main enchanting problem (in my opinion). As an enchanter you need mats from disenchanting items, dream shards, abyss crystals and even infinite dust and cosmic essences. All of those mentioned before people steal from you by clicking randomly Disenchant option whenever they can! Most people that dont have enchanting, still clicking it for free profit, but why they can even do that? You spend time, gold on your profession and you barely can do profit out of it, cause literally every person in the party want that free profit and stole items they cant even use just to put them in AH. I mean... Should it work that way? Kinda scam

2. yes, it was the same on retail:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...andom-Dungeons
    ... I was just in a random dungeon that had a player who could disenchant. As usual everyone just hits the disenchant icon whenever it pops up and ...
    The issue is that the Disenchant button should not have been created in the first place. I used to be able to farm 5's for DE-able items to fund my profession with little issue, only every once in a while someone would greed something for vendor. Now, enchanters have to fight 4 others

3. Well.. i created a macro im using every dung at the beginning to ask people, if they can Pass the item they dont need instead of DE button. Result? They call me a spammer, sometimes even kicking me off the dung. I feel like no one sees the problem but the enchanters.
    On the other hand, when you press Need on the item, cause you are already frustrated about it, they call you ninja. Is there anything we can do about it?

Example from today: Guy asked to pass the item said hes not here to fund me, but excuse me? Am i training enchanting to fund you? Hipocrite thinking?
    Edited: January 12, 2022 Reason: Additional evidence

4. Stop being greedy.
    Either farm mobs in open world or live with the system.

5. Am i greedy? Or people who actually steal mats from ur profession to make another profit are greedy? Looks like you are one of them too. If you are stealing its fine, but when someone would stole your items you would be pissed and probably reporting for ninja or something similar lol

6. I don't report people.
    What's the difference between greeding and de'ing?
    I myself have auto greed/de on so for greens i don't even have to do a thing.
    The rest is just de or greed rolls.
    The system is fair imo.
    You get to train your enchanting with de and other get mats to sell instead of a item to vendor.

Again, stop being greedy en stop complaining.
    If you don't want to share loot you go farm in open world.

7. You literally sound like you dont really read my posts. The problem is, DE button should be for enchanters only, thats the first thing. I was playing on the server where that was a thing and it worked much better imo. I mean, if im not use mining i cannot mine the rocks right? So why people without enchanting can DE items and take it from you? Where is the logic? Oh wait you gonna call me greedy anyway without throwing any logical argument.

8. "On the other hand, when you press Need on the item, cause you are already frustrated about it, they call you ninja. Is there anything we can do about it?"

Is the above valid enough? You're so greedy that you (want to) need on stuff to disenchant it later.

You're a victim of a system that's over a decade old.
    Goodluck on getting Warmane to change it for you.

9. The problem is, DE button should be for enchanters only, thats the first thing.
    And what exactly would be the difference between them winning the item with a greed roll and them disenchanting it through your profession? They'd take the item/mats away from you by winning either way, except by disenchanting they can get something useful out of it instead of 3 gold from vendor.
    It's a QoL change and you arguing against it makes no sense.

10. Well, i dont think you are serious with me. I never said its okay to Need the item, but the problem exists. You would be called a thief for stealing the items you dont really need, but its totally the same when people click DE button. They dont really need the mats, cannot even use them. I personally think no matter what i say here all those people (including you) will disagree with me cause they dont consider it bad when they get something for free. Only enchanter will get the point and problem here. Thats my opinion. Funny you call me greedy in this situation, but its kinda sad either.

11. And what exactly would be the difference between them winning the item with a greed roll and them disenchanting it through your profession? They'd take the item/mats away from you by winning either way, except by disenchanting they can get something useful out of it instead of 3 gold from vendor.
    It's a QoL change and you arguing against it makes no sense.
    They would waste more space in backpack for example (maybe that would make them leave the item to enchanter instead).
    They would make less money on it cause vendors has lower prices (sounds fair, they got other profs to make money right?)
    Well i cant profit from proffesions that i dont have right? You can have up to 2 proffesions, but when you have enchater in the party its almost is like you have 3 instead, benefiting as much as the people wasting the slot for enchanting lol

Taking item to vendor it makes you much more greedy, that enchanter complaining about that for sure.

12. Hi,

I'm here to discuss about main enchanting problem (in my opinion). As an enchanter you need mats from disenchanting items, dream shards, abyss crystals and even infinite dust and cosmic essences. All of those mentioned before people steal from you by clicking randomly Disenchant option whenever they can! Most people that dont have enchanting, still clicking it for free profit, but why they can even do that? You spend time, gold on your profession and you barely can do profit out of it, cause literally every person in the party want that free profit and stole items they cant even use just to put them in AH. I mean... Should it work that way? Kinda scam
    Ah yes, others can't profit from undesirable items in RDF's, but enchanters (read: you) can. They'll use their materials and put overpriced stuff on AH, such as Berserker, Black Magic, 63 sp enchant scrolls and so on.

They could greed still, so would go suggest deleting that next? Considering they'll just "vendor" it for profit.

Well, i dont think you are serious with me. I never said its okay to Need the item, but the problem exists. You would be called a thief for stealing the items you dont really need, but its totally the same when people click DE button. They dont really need the mats, cannot even use them. I personally think no matter what i say here all those people (including you) will disagree with me cause they dont consider it bad when they get something for free. Only enchanter will get the point and problem here. Thats my opinion. Funny you call me greedy in this situation, but its kinda sad either.
    You think others don't have enchanter alts or something? I personally have at least 3, perhaps 4, enchanters. You're saying that I can't roll DE, because I can't use mats? How would you know?

If enchanters would be the only players allowed to roll DE, don't you think it would drive up the prices of enchants further? Don't spew lies how you would enchant for free, because it's a fact you would never do such a thing, for you are such a greedy person you complain about DE rolls.

Good day.
    Edited: January 12, 2022

13. I didnt say they cant profit from RDF's items. I said they shouldnt profit from your Enchanting, it makes a diffrence. Plus it blocks enchanters from leveling the prof the right way, we have to buy things from guys that dont even have Enchanting. :D

Ah yes, others can't profit from undesirable items in RDF's, but enchanters (read: you) can. They'll use their materials and put overpriced stuff on AH, such as Berserker, Black Magic, 63 sp enchant scrolls and so on.

They could greed still, so would go suggest deleting that next? Considering they'll just "vendor" it for profit.

You think others don't have enchanter alts or something? I personally have at least 3, perhaps 4, enchanters. You're saying that I can't roll DE, because I can't use mats? How would you know?

If enchanters would be the only players allowed to roll DE, don't you think it would drive up the prices of enchants further? Don't spew lies how you would enchant for free, because it's a fact you would never do such a thing, for you are such a greedy person you complain about DE rolls.

Good day.
    "If enchanters would be the only players allowed to roll DE, don't you think it would drive up the prices of enchants further?"

Definietly you are not greedy at all. Make your own enchanting if the prices are too much for you. That would also make it easier for your enchanter to get mats too lol
    Edited: January 12, 2022

14. I didnt say they cant profit from RDF's items. I said they shouldnt profit from your Enchanting, it makes a diffrence. Plus it blocks enchanters from leveling the prof the right way, we have to buy things from guys that dont even have Enchanting. :D
    As if RDF is the only place to get enchanting materials?

Should we give all the clothes to tailors and players with First-Aid? I mean, we can't go profiting from tailor items e.g. selling them in AH?
    I demand cloth items to only drop for tailors and people with First-Aid. It's only fair people don't profit from their professions, no?

15. You cant compare that, dude... In RDF you have group loot what means you have ur own monster other people cant loot you tailor can pick ur their clother. Btw Frostweave Cloth for example is not directly a ready material, tailors turn it to Bolt of Frostweave Cloth and you cant drop them right? That makes it a bit more fait that enchanting actually. If you cant see the diffrence I cant help you.

12 Last