1. Gold cut

I have recently became aware (as in, I have played for a long time but never bothered to observe) that the server cuts gold in half every certain amount of time to keep the economy healthy.

While I do agree this is a very very good practice, the only thing I want to comment (and it will bring a lot of hate upon me) is to have it done a bit more frequently. I will try and explain it very briefly why:

You do not have any economical crysis in wow, and the resources (both financial and "natural") are virtually limitless, as the supply for the common materials is always high and the demand is always at the same height. However, this phenomenon is particularly peculiar because although the ballance between supply and demand never really changes, the prices do. I have seen an increase of around 15-20% of market price for Titansteel, about 60% increase for Titanium ore, and about 30-40% for Lichbloom in the past year. The prices do fluctuate organically throughout the month, but they do not recede back to their initial price, the minimum value incrementally increasing by about 10% per month.

This was something I observed over the course of 7 months as someone who trades these materials on a daily basis. Although I do not mind having more money in my pocket, the value of gold has decreased in the past few months from what I've seen, with some very very weird demands in prices coming from players for items.

Thank you for reading and I await any and all feedback from everyone.

2. There are supply and demand changes wdym? That's partially why prices fluctaute, because sometimes there is a glut on the market of a certain mat, and sometimes there is no supply on the market. Sometimes there are more people playing certain times of week/year which drives prices up sometimes not. Although I would agree certain items are always more than others due to difficulty to obtain/universal need of the item (for leveling profs or creating end game items). Main reason for squish is to keep the game managable for new players. It works fine once a year, don't think it needs more, too much and you discourage trade and hinder the economy.

3. The squish makes me sad. My brother doesn't do the auction house thing (that is a full game just in itself) and just likes the play the game. He was saving and saving to earn cold weather flying as for non AH players the price is huge. He finally got enough money and wanted us there together for the achievement. Then the squish happened. It deflated him so much he hasn't been able to re-pick the game back up. I think the squish punishes new and low players as every gold is precious. 2k gold is months of work for new players and just a day or two for veterans. If you have to do the squish maybe only do it to players that have more than a certain amount of gold. For the casual player- deleting money every year makes saving for cool things pointless and forces you to play the AH. If you dont like the AH then the whole game is spoiled due to the squish.

4. Gold Squish is realy bad idea and is useless i can spend gold cap day before gold squish and day after i will post all items and make even more gold

5. Months to get 2k gold ? Come on man, a single random quest at lvl80 is 50g, 2k gold just by farming quests at max lvl is 40quests. And else just pick one of the 3 collecting profession and sell basic mats without playing the AH, just sell at the current price, you'll get your 2k in a few hours tops

6. I have recently became aware (as in, I have played for a long time but never bothered to observe) that the server cuts gold in half every certain amount of time to keep the economy healthy.
    Once a year only. And we announce it one month ahead.

7. i would like to see a warmane vendor that sells exotic mounts and like items for really high prices to help with inflation. Taking money out of the system helps inflation. Also if there was a way to increase repair cost on lv200+ items it would be like a "cost of living" increase.