1. Then it is easy or not to find AH bots, which is it? Then you can see them instantly, but then they are undetectable. k.

There is this little thing, to cancel auction you must pay 5% from amount that has been bid on the item, +you lose deposit. You with your grand knowledge forgot about that I guess, it's is built-in mechanism to nuke them. There was a time when I actually bid 300k every day on those 1 coppers(like some principle or whatver), was trying to gather and get more people to do this. But it's a lot of work and gets old fast. Sure it's less effective on no-deposit things(1 Silver deposit), still it works.

I just come from perspective where I was called "AH bot" daily, everything, starting from threats to ban me, ending in those crazy "staff covered gold selling service" gags. Loved that. And I know what people are calling "bots", never used one, yet I made millions and millions, bought posted things instantly and posted them back instantly(to mailbox and back). When you say "bot" and refuse to make a ticket with your evidence, I instantly label you as ignorant of what's possible.

2. Agree with angry. I, a human, can very easily cancel thousands of auctions with just one addon and a few button clicks. Therefore, it’s very difficult for a human to distinguish between real people and an ah bot by just looking at auctions posted/canceled. Warmane’s antibotting software seems reasonably effective at catching bots; don’t see why AH bots wouldn’t also be caught.

3. You can use countless addons to filter out these unwanted auctions for you. You can even do it without addons.

They're annoying, yes, but you just gotta ingore these and use smart ways to do your auction purchases / postings.
    Since the Auction House is a completely free marketplace, nothing should prevent people from posting these kinds of auctions. Pretty dumb way to make gold and you could probably make more in 30mins from other proffs / grinds, than selling 5000 individual pieces of runecloth. Cleaning your mailbox itself with these amounts would take hours. Not to mention there is a small fee for posting and also for cancelling if your auction was bid on. For items with greater vendor value this can be a problem, depending on how many you can sell. If nobody buys your item or you keep getting undercut on let's say Tankard of Terrors for example, you'll lose the value of 1 Tankard every 10th time you post 20 Tankards, even for just 12h. I thought this was a great investment back then, 2 years ago during Brewfest I bought off every Tankard from the AH that was below 300g, cuz the AH was flooded with them. Had over 1000, right now I still have 400. The return is great, tho, but I lost an awful amount on the posting fees.

Bots are not that big of a concern, plus it's really hard to distinguish a bot from a legit AH player with clever ways, since most of the things happen automatically with legal addons. For example you must've seen people in IF / Thunder Bluff or basically any capital city, standing in front of the AH 24/7 doing seemingly nothing, and sometimes running to the mailbox and back. These are real players, I know some of them and they're just hunting for good flips and working with scanned AH data. Since they use addons for bulk-posting and bulk-buying, for the outside observer they can easily appear to be bots, whilst not.

4. Hey, lets keep the debate TO THE POINT no need to attack people personally (That's actually an argumentative fallacy)

5. I've learned to ignore the penny bids, but its VERY annoying.

First 12