1. Holy paladin questions

Hi, just started warmane wotlk and want to get into arenas on hpala.
    I'm coming from retail, and I have some questions before i can decide my keybinds.

How often will i be changing/judging seals (if at all)?

Will i ever use shield of the righteous? is it to help with damage or to increase my armor?

Does hpala ever use purify instead of cleanse to avoid dispelling UA?

What are the most used buttons on hpala? I guess it's flash/holylight/holyshock/freedom? is there anything else i press a lot?

can my beacon be dispelled? do i switch my beacon to different players during an arena match, or is that bad for mana?

can my blessing buffs get dispelled, in other words do i need to have them keybound comfortably to reapply them?
    Thank you for any help :)
    Edited: January 17, 2022

2. In case you are not aware on Warmane there is a "Arena Spectator" Npc which allow you to watch arena games played in that moment and it provides even a "replay mode"

With replay mode you can watch games played days/months ago.
    Example: http://armory.warmane.com/ pick a high rating team with Hpala -> match history. In this page you can see "MatchID"

Copy paste that ID and use it on "Arena Spectator" Npc.

I guess you can find the answer to some of your questions in this way

3. i had no idea, thank you. watching some now

4. Hi, just started warmane wotlk and want to get into arenas on hpala.
    I'm coming from retail, and I have some questions before i can decide my keybinds.

How often will i be changing/judging seals (if at all)?

Will i ever use shield of the righteous? is it to help with damage or to increase my armor?

Does hpala ever use purify instead of cleanse to avoid dispelling UA?

What are the most used buttons on hpala? I guess it's flash/holylight/holyshock/freedom? is there anything else i press a lot?

can my beacon be dispelled? do i switch my beacon to different players during an arena match, or is that bad for mana?

can my blessing buffs get dispelled, in other words do i need to have them keybound comfortably to reapply them?
    Thank you for any help :)
    You're not likely to change seals during arenas, apart from switching to seal of wisdom if you're about to go oom in a long game and the matchup allows you to do auto-attacks, and seal of justice to interrupt pets resurrection from warlocks and hunters when your hammer of justice is on cooldown.
    Seal of light is recommended since you're getting 5% increased healing with the glyph.
    Once you get very confortable with the holy paladin mechanics you can start switching from seal of light to seal of justice to be more offensive against compositions that does not have healing-reduction abilities and games that can be pretty short overall.

There might be times when you'll be using shield of the righteousness to be offensive but it does low-damages so you should be doing offensive holy-shocks and judgements first when they're available.

Purify is a good play yes against a few compositions, such as shadow priest rogue when you're looking to dispel wound poison without removing vampiric touch since it can end up killing your partner.

Do not use holy light in arenas, it's a long casting time and easy for your opponents to interrupt.

You might need to switch beacon of light in 3vs3 if your two partners are getting pressured and you have to keep them both alive, keep it on yourself otherwise especially in 2vs2.

Everything but your seal and aura can be dispelled, the more keybinds the better.
    Edited: January 19, 2022