1. "Of Thistkeheads and Eggs..." Tempest Keep Attunemen quest uninteractable eggs.

Hello all!
    First of all I'm playing on the Lordaeron realm and I'm trying to complete part of the Tempest keep attunement quest. More specifically the "Of Thistleheads and Eggs..." quest, which requires me to pick up a rotten Arakkoa egg.
    From what I've seen on Wowhead the rotten egg has a low drop chance from an interact on some eggs. The problem is for me none of the eggs are able to be interacted with. I've looked through the forums and Wowhead and haven't been able to find with the same issue.
    I've tried re-logging, abandoning the quest and taking it again. That didn't solve it.
    I'm not really sure how to proceed. I would appreciate and help and info on the topic, thanks in advance.

2. Same on Icecrown

I have enbcountered the same problem on the server Icecrown. I see the eggs sparkling but those cannot be interacted with, no egg can. tried for 3 days to abandon and relog with no success. I am close to completing Loremaster but this small issue is blocking me.. any help?

3. I have the same issue right now. I've done it before with no problems eons ago on another character when I was after the Torn-Heart Axe tmog. Now im doing it again and this time it isnt working.

4. Same Issue

I am also having the same issue.

5. I am close to completing Loremaster but this small issue is blocking me..
    Assuming the Teron Gorefiend questline and the weapon crafting line works,you can get Shadow of the Betrayer without the Cipher of Damnation line.

I've done the C.o.D. line before this quest was bugged, but haven't touched Teron or the weapon,so those should be enough.

6. Will this be fixed ?? It's a pretty important quest chain and its needed to finish loremaster so please fix it
    Edited: January 28, 2022

7. Same issue.

Glowing ones cannot be interacted with. Not glowing seem to respawn too slow.
    Edited: February 3, 2022