1. Unique model weapons should be usable for tranmogh regrardless of rarity

The Brunhilldar Harpoon is a Common quality item with a unique model (really good looking) and as it is it's impossible to use it for transmog, which is a real shame. I'm sure there are more weapons and armour like this. Please, let use use this unique weapons even if they are grey.

2. I don't understand why some of these suggestions are completely ignored by the admins/community while other (arguably dumber) suggestions get tons of attention.

Your suggestion seems like a good idea to me and I'm not sure why they don't allow it or at least reply to you.

3. A smart suggestion gets less viewes than dumb one. Welcome to the world of social media. This is a good post, alot of good weapons and armor cannot be "mogged". Including white and gray items on "mog" table would be awesome. But i can also see the down side on that. Anyways. I support this claim.

4. I would love to see this implemented, it would finally make me able to finish my farmer transmog! Lmao

Can anyone from warmane give this a official yay or nay?

5. maybe something in the code or client prevents it? I donnu I kinda had the feeling some gray/white items would screw something up hence that's the reason, I too would love to be able to transmog grays/white items, Seen some really cool once that would go well with that "minimalist" xmog style.

6. Would be really nice if this was possible, definitely support. Hopefully something we can see done in the future.

7. Some of the Grey/White items don't have a Weapon category. They are labeled just Main-Hand, Off-Hand, Two-Hand, ect but they don't have an actual weapon class like Axes, Maces, Swords, Daggers, ect. So even if you could use them on Grey/White items, you could not apply the essence to Weapon with a class.

A good example of this is the Arclight Spanner which is a Main-Hand but it has no Weapon Class.

8. Some of the Grey/White items don't have a Weapon category. They are labeled just Main-Hand, Off-Hand, Two-Hand, ect but they don't have an actual weapon class like Axes, Maces, Swords, Daggers, ect. So even if you could use them on Grey/White items, you could not apply the essence to Weapon with a class.

A good example of this is the Arclight Spanner which is a Main-Hand but it has no Weapon Class.
    Not only white/grey, but there's http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=41755 that has no weapon class.

For me, it seems you need to have an item that is souldbound to xmog it, and rest of the system's restrictions regarding weapon and armor types.

9. Not only white/grey, but there's http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=41755 that has no weapon class.

For me, it seems you need to have an item that is souldbound to xmog it, and rest of the system's restrictions regarding weapon and armor types.
    Makes alot of sense