1. Phased Character/Bugged

Hello everyone,I have an Issue with only one of my characters in the account,I cannot see any players/vendors in any other city than Dalaran,for example when I walk in Orgrimmar it seems like its empty. It has been long time like this and i cannot remember if its a quest that I picked and not finished or something like this but my character is kind of Phased (Luffypower - Lordaeron) Please help its not playable like this
    Have this happend to someone? I even deleted my catche and all kind of folders that may cause this issue,but still cannot fix it, I entered skirmish arena,but didn't refresh anything.

2. when I walk in Orgrimmar it seems like its empty
    That sounds like the Battle for Undercity questline phasing. Either try to find the quest you should be on for the line to be finished or contact a GM ingame by opening a ticket and explaining your situation.

3. Sure it is..... being struggling for a while,but accidently found a random person which got locked into phase too and he was on the same quest that you are saying and I had to give it a try and it worked, the phase is gone,thank you also for the answer