1. Looking for specific feature / addon

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to show castbars above non-target nameplates with an addon.
    Also, i use LoseControl to track when i'm CC and which type/duration but that doesn't show when i'm silenced because of interrupt abilities like kick, counterspell etc. Is there a specific addon that displays that aswell ?

2. Hi mate,

For non-target castbars, you should give a try to the addon AzCastBar :

You can create castbars for player, target, focus, party1-5, arena1-5, etc.

For LoseControl, it's weird, maybe I didn't saw that it doesn't show instants like CounterSpell, correct me if i'm wrong but I think you can select which kind of CC you want to see on your player frame.
    To access LoseControl's options , type /lc in the chat.
    Edited: January 21, 2022

3. Hey, thx for answering

For castbars, that's not what i was looking for. I wanted an addon that display castbars above every nameplates (not necessarily target/focus/arena) when they cast something (like retail or even classic if i'm right).
    For LoseControl, i checked all the options (there is not a lot of options so it's kinda simple) but it does not show when you are interrupted by an ability like kick/cs/pummel... and which magic school is locked.

I did more research and i think it's just not possible to display castbars above all nameplates as long as they cast something. Game just shows target and focus castbars above nameplates.
    For LoseControl, i think think there is an addon somewhere that displays which magic schools are locked and their duration so i keep searching.