1. Uninformed players hurting population

Problem:
    I play mostly in the evenings and regularly see groups of players trashing Warmane during the nightly server reset. They are unaware of this reset and blame poor server management for the ~1 minute of lag it causes. It definitely has a negative impact on new player retention.

Solution:
    Add a server-wide message that announces the reset and temporary lag roughly a minute before it happens, and another message a minute after it's complete.

2. Support this. Was just the other day I experienced the reset lag, thought it was just my net being terrible until the tank of the dungeon said reset lag was happening.

3. Excellent suggestion. We will be working on it.

4. May 8, 2022  
    I noticed a recent server-wide message added during a recent Instance lockout reset, which is great to see.
    But what I was referring to specifically is the daily reset around 4am server time that causes lag 100% of the time.
    I'm not positive what the reset is for but I'm sure an admin could give me insight and/or easy include the message for this as well.
    Thank you!

5. May 17, 2022  
    Excellent suggestion. We will be working on it.
    My suggestion would be a system-warning in chat at 3:45 with a count-down just like when the server resets are announced.

6. May 17, 2022  
    I still see players complaining of "laggy warmane servers" on a daily basis. I bet the number of new players it scares off is staggering.