1. Issue with The Rokk's Cooking Daily

Hello again :D ! I've issue with The Rokk's daily in Shattrath, I'm doing the quest Kickin up the Notch which requires to do all 4 dailies provided by The Rokk.The thing is that I've done 3 of them a week ago and since then The Rokk is giving me the same quest over and over and not giving the last one which is 'Revenge is Tasty', is there something that I do not know or it's just bugged ?

2. I would love to hear if someone has an answer, cos I only this quest and 'The Cake is no

3. Hi there! I got this achievement 3 days ago. I think the quests are shuffled randomly, so make sure to check the Rokk on a daily basis to see if your missing quest is available that day. For example, it took me a few days for my missing quest to show up. During that period of time, a quest from the previous day was available the next day. The same goes for the Dalaran cooking dailies if you plan on completing them.

4. I have already completed the daily quests in Dala, thank you for the answer my man, now its clear, all good for ya.