1. What happens after ninja loot ban?

Hello, everybody,

If Raid Leader ninja loots an item from a raid that I have won and I report the player and GM confirms it after investigation. Will I receive the item I have won and the ninja looter gets banned for 90 days or he keeps the item and only get the ban for 90 days?

2. Item will stay where it is now, he will get banned, depending on previous offences(30 days first time).

3. That doesn't seems to be fair at all... Wish they would change that. This way people can just ninja loot items that is hard to get and play on other accounts while there is ban for 30 days.

4. "GMs should NOT be your shield against ninjas. Please bear in mind that this will not stop all ninjas and it's your best intent to take measures yourself and avoid suspicious raids, especially when leaders refuse to explain looting rules."

From the post about reporting ninja. Our aim is just to reduce the activity with punishment, nothing else. If you want to be 100% sure loot won't be stolen, you have all the necessary tools in your hands, be it joining a trustworthy established guild or being the loot master yourself. We aren't here to protect you from your own choices if you join shady PUG raids.

5. I don't feel like "GMs should be out shield agains ninjas". Its just that if a robber gets caught stealing a car, he will be send to jail and the police will return the car to his owner. The robber wont walk out of jail and hop in to his brand new car.

There is no way you can be 100% sure that the PUG raid won't be ninja and same goes both ways if you are loot master yourself that mean other ppl wont join your raid cause then u will be the pug. I'm not looking for argument just wished there were bigger punishments like ninja not keeping the item so he wont do it again.

6. This is a video game, not real life.

7. Thank you, captain obvious. I know its a video game I was making comparison with similar thing in real life, which is stealing (ninja) something that doesn't belong to you.

8. Apparently not obvious enough, when you double down with an example that isn't comparable.

Or do you want us to put you in jail for murdering stuff to level up?

9. I can tell you are getting toxic so wish you best of luck my friends :)

10. I don't want to use rude language so i don't get banned for insulting the staff team but the way the ninja looting is handled is the most moronic thing ever. Someone ninja loots 2 bis items(had it happen to me with dbw + mark) and he gets a slap on the wrist and comes back with the items. You don't have to give the item to the "rightful" owner(how would you know) but at least removing the items from the ninja looter is a MUST. Like it is now it incentivizes ninja looters and 2 bis items for 60 days suspension doesn't sound like a bad deal at all.

I have personally played on a different private server and after a ninja looting report they not only punished the user but they also GAVE the item to me(I won the roll). But this is not just any private server this is the supposedly biggest private server with ton of donation cash coming in and yet only thing we can get is disappointment.

11. Our aim is just to reduce the activity with punishment, nothing else.
    All people are asking is to increase said punishment by taking away their booty. Sure,it's an extra step to take, but it would be more effective at reducing the activity,which is the goal. 30 days(for first time) alone is really whatever when you get to keep what you stole,and can get circumvented by just having multiple accounts and playing other toons in the meantime.

12. All people are asking is to increase said punishment by taking away their booty. Sure,it's an extra step to take, but it would be more effective at reducing the activity,which is the goal. 30 days(for first time) alone is really whatever when you get to keep what you stole,and can get circumvented by just having multiple accounts and playing other toons in the meantime.
    If it's 30 days and not 60 days as i initially thought for first ban, then at this point they are asking for people to ninja loot. Like 2 bis items for 30 days vacation.

13. Mate, relax.... Like the mod said. Its only a game and **** happens....

14. Mate, relax.... Like the mod said. Its only a game and **** happens....
    It's just a game,but it uses people's real time. Couple that with weekly lockouts and it's a problem. While raiding in guilds is a solution to ninja pugs,guilds are also limited on the number of clears they can do each week. So some people have no choice but to pug on alts due to lack of time/not being able to get into alt runs. If you're let's say a prot/holy alt,but the alt runs already have their holy paladins and tanks,you either pass on doing anything for the week or you pug.

@Obnoxious: by logic, every pug is shady. You can have the ML explain all the loot details,and then still just do whatever they want with the loot.
    Edited: January 20, 2022

15. Mate, relax.... Like the mod said. Its only a game and **** happens....
    It's only a game but you spend 3 hours in a pug raid minimum.If you are also waiting for it to fill up it's 1-2 hours additionally(hc pugs fill slowly).Then you do that every week for a chance of getting dbw hc/hc mark and when maybe it's your turn to get lucky someone ninja loots it from you.

123 Last