balpeteitor

My account has been banned from botting

So, recently with Blizzard being bought by Microsoft and the possibility of wow official to be ressurected and maybe implemented to the game pass, I wanted to play again, to be in contact with the game just in case it happens.

And as I try to log in I see my acc has been suspended due to botting, when I don't even know how can you bot in this game and what for, in the first place.

It says last seen one day ago from an IP that is from Singapore, when I'm from Spain, and any admin of any type of warmane can see that from the beginning and 'til I last played (that could be easily a year ago) I've always using an IP from Spain.

So yea, somebody hacked my password and used my account for I dont even know what and got banned, I can only remember I was levelling a blood elf warlock and I was a level between 60-70, when I stopped playing.

So can I get back my account and at least my warlock or do I have to start over? In which case I could play in any other server really

2. You can open a ban appeal using a Support ticket from your My Account page.

Hope that the botting was minor enough that they consider removing the ban. It's very possible it won't be, seeing as the account was used for it, and whether you yourself or someone who stole the account did it, it stands that you are responsible for account security and allowed it to happen.