1. Wow keep crashing

Hello,

I have problem with crashing wow client on some ICC encounter, i tried download old client with classic models, LAA to assign more that 2 GB of ram, play on full screen and still problem occuring. I have no idea what i can try more. Any one have any clue what i can do more about it?

Regards

2. And what is the exact error that you are getting?

3. Just screen freeze and no respond, have to run another client and log in to the same char to be log out from previous client.

4. Just screen freeze and no respond, have to run another client and log in to the same char to be log out from previous client.
    I have this exact same problem. The weird thing is it only happens on one char. None of the other chars are ever freezing. Yesterday i did icc25 with my mage without any problems. Today i did with my warrior. Had 2 freezes with it. And i tried everything, disabling different addons, large address aware, process on high, fresh install dx9 and such.

EDIT: Just to mention i have old laptop but as i said i have played here for years and only my warrior freezes, none of the other characters have ever froze.
    Edited: February 25, 2022