1. Small appreciation post for Blackrock

I havent found any rule about it but I rather not mention the "big company" just in case.
    I was playing there since mid WOTLK until recently and its honestly ridicolous that they never implemented basic features I've found here....... Things that make the pvp environment much more alive, ranging from inviting in a arena duel a friend, spectator mode, a duel area that even zones you out and refreshes ur cd´s and much much more.
    Just ridicolous given how much recently that said company was evalued.
    I feel stupid to have spent that much time scratching my head why some features were never there. Happy to be here. Some other friends will join this week too.

Cheers

2. Well, welcome to Warmane! Hope you guys have fun here.

3. i think its just a common trend for most people (including me) here to joke and meme about the warmane team being lazy and not caring but its obviously not the case. This server is by far the best p-server you could ever ask for, bugs are being fixed very fast and the server overall is very polished and clean.

4. i think its just a common trend for most people (including me) here to joke and meme about the warmane team being lazy and not caring but its obviously not the case. This server is by far the best p-server you could ever ask for, bugs are being fixed very fast and the server overall is very polished and clean.
    Everything you said is good but the thing that bothers me is: ''The bugs are being fixed very fast''. Ouch... xD Dunno for how long are you playing but that certainly isn't true.