1. what was your worst pug expierience

ill start with something minor that happend to me today, basicly some ungemmed,unenchanted dk won the 2 shadows edge bloods for the quest. and when i look at him i come to the conclusion he wont even scratch the gold together towards the 25 primos. and then he stops playing

wbu

2. I think that must've been the evening where i spent 3 hours in a Raid recruiting for icc25, plan was to go marrowgar heroic and then a 10 boss run, as i said we recruited for 3 hours just to wipe to marrowgar once and RO. I must say tho in that amount of time you kinda automatically make new friends and it was rather a nice talking round friday evening than an actual pug raid, good memory but not too fun in that moment quite frankly.

3. Worst has many,many contenders.
    Funniest?
    Warrior tank with 12/12 achievment charges the mage on GSB and wants to tank it instead of Muradin.

4. This Tuesday afternoon, holy paladin running away at link on blood, other two person was trying to run after him to link him but he kept running away, we wiped 3 times than RO

5. I can't tell you how many times I had these bull****s. Thankfully I joined the guild.

Made a group of all 6k+, icc10 hc people fail on marrowgar. Rouge stands in front of the boss and dies at the start. Healers standing in fire, and nobody touching spikes. RO instantly.

Not to mention that the amount of people running into red ooze on PP is just too high.

6. The following pug raid took place way back in 2019 (after my yearslong break from WoW).

My go-to spec is typically feral cat druid, but after said long break I wanted to experience a new class - so I rolled FDK. This was the time when I wanted to play WoW a bit more seriously and get better at raiding. So, I started with something simple - ToC 25.

I was one of the first people to join that pug raid when it was only just beginning to assemble. Now, my memories are kinda vague, and I may not recall all details surrounding it, but I can remember that I had spent a lot of time waiting for the run to start. I think I wasted like 1-2 hours before we managed to engage the first boss. And when we finally did, we died... Just to be clear, the RL always explained the tactics for the bosses, but some people decided to ignore them, and we wiped because of silly mistakes. Then a bunch of people left the raid, and we had to reform the group once more. Afterwards, the raid continued somewhat smoothly. The RL continued explaining the tactics (coupled with some minor raging moments after a few wipes on certain bosses), we managed to kill the Twin Valkyrs, and the Anub fight was about to begin.

However, as most of you already know, in order to engage Anub, the group actually needs to fall down into the water and go in the next room. No sooner had we killed the Twin Valkyrs (the dps trinket dropped btw) than the RL decided to come up with the following rule - if at least one DK decided to cast Path of Frost, ALL DKs would be loot banned. As unbelieveable as it may sound, the RL did actually say that, and well... as you could have already guessed, someone decided to prank the raid while we were falling. The RL got pissed and announced in /rw that all DKs would be punished. We then wiped on Anub, the same dude cast Path of Frost again, and the RL removed all DKs from the raid (at least, this is what he told me afterwards).

It wouldn't be a lie to say that I got a bit disappointed from not being able to roll on the items (especially on DV), but my biggest frustration stemmed from the immense time loss. Irrc, I spent like 4-5 hours in that failed raid, and I was really salty that I didn't even get the 5/5 ToC completed achievement.
    Interestingly enough, despite the bad experience I still continued to join pug raids. It was only after several failed ICC 10s and 25s and no acceptance in RS raids [=just wasted raid IDs and time] that I decided to ditch pugging for good and to join guilds.
    Edited: January 23, 2022