1. server blackrock. shadowmourne doesnt show on store

is my account too new? trying to buy shadowmourne. i shows in the search box, but isnt listed on the store for me

2. be sure to select "coins" as currency.

remain on "popular" tab and by tiping just "shadow" it should appear

Otherwie select Weapon -> "two hand axes" and type "shadow"

3. be sure to select "coins" as currency.

remain on "popular" tab and by tiping just "shadow" it should appear

Otherwie select Weapon -> "two hand axes" and type "shadow"
    It does not show up. Maybe because my account is new? Do i need to be a premier member?

4. It does not show up. Maybe because my account is new? Do i need to be a premier member?
    follow this step:
    Use a different browser -> log on warmane website -> Store
    Select Blackrock realm -> your chaarcter -> coins

Now you should see a shadowmorune as first time (there is NO need to use search box).
    Like this:
    Spoiler: Show

If you do not see any shadowmorune -> type Shadowmorune on seatch box (no need to select any item category-tabs)
    Edited: January 22, 2022

5. follow this step:
    Use a different browser -> log on warmane website -> Store
    Select Blackrock realm -> your chaarcter -> coins

Now you should see a shadowmorune as first time (there is NO need to use search box).
    Like this:

If you do not see any shadowmorune -> type Shadowmorune on seatch box (no need to select any item category-tabs)
    those are the steps i take. i have used google chrome and firefox. it does not show up. all other items show up, but not shadowmourne

6. can you show a screenshot with "weapon" -> "two-handed axes" category selected?

Like this:

7. The server is blackrock. does that matter?

8. The server is blackrock. does that matter?
    I guess your Character is on "seasonal mode".

Shadowmourne is NOT available for "seasonal mode" character at Store (since it is not available on "Frostmourne Realm" for coins)

So you can etheir leave that mode for the standard "end-game" mode (by talking to an npc)
    or wait for 15 april (when your character will be automatically converted into end-game mode)
    Edited: January 22, 2022

9. FIXED. thank you <3
    talk again to that npc and pick again your spec, so it will give you instantly free relentless as well (or talk to "starter gear npc" to pick the new items one by one)