1. Can't say I'm surprised...
    If you are unable to separate different things, it's pointless to address you further.

2. Can't say I'm surprised...
    because you never made any distinction in the first place, again not up to me to guess what you meant if you're not saying it clearly
    I'm not even sure why you tried coming up with an argument if you were just going to go back to what you said before as if my last message didn't exist
    Edited: January 28, 2022

3. I'm siding with Thaime on this one. Warmane adds custom changes frequently. For example

WG chamber scripted teleport.
    GM Island scripted teleport.
    Emerald Dream scripted teleport.
    Uninstanced Brutallus boss immunities. Removing Auchindoun key requirements.
    Hand of Protection immunity for WSG FC.

If the game has a description for a spell or ability that claims "x does y" and it doesn't do that, it should be fixed, especially if there is no evidence for OR against its existence in retail. What is warmanes plan when wowhead goes offline and we lose access to comments? No future bug get fixed?

4. How do you even get to Emerald Dream?

5. That's where the holiday maze event was located for the Murloc Costume.

6. Yes, but I assume that you didn't get teleported back whilst the event was active. If you know that you get teleported it is because you have managed to go when the event was not active.

7. I was never there after the event. I'm referring to the perimeter boundary they placed on the maze. If you got too far away from the event it would teleport you back to your last checkpoint. They made it impossible to explore the entire zone.

8. especially if there is no evidence for OR against its existence in retail
    What are you talking about, what "no evidence"?

This is how it worked on retail, even the thread creator knows and admits that. Hell, the whole point of the thread is saying that despite it being like this on retail, we should "fix it" anyway and make it behave in a way it didn't, because some people subjectively consider it must have been bugged to work like it does, just somehow never acknowledged or addressed by Blizzard.

9. I'm referring to warmanes position on the topic in general. I believe that it makes sense to keep it blizzlike if the bug was known to exist in retail. But if there is no evidence it existed in retail, the default position should be to fix it.

10. But if there is no evidence it existed in retail, the default position should be to fix it.
    Read what I said again...

11. I understand perfectly, and I agree with what you said. I'm not talking about the totem specifically. I'm stating this for bugs there isn't any information on.

First 12