1. always my favorite time of the year. spend all my gold and fill up my gbank with mats

2. I know it's unrealistic, but I'd love to see you remove lvl 1 characters / 55 dks that is just sitting on names in Trade, trying to sell them for coins. There's so many that's just been sitting there for over a year, never being used.

3. always my favorite time of the year. spend all my gold and fill up my gbank with mats
    lol Wut. you should have done that when the prices were low.

4. I was lucky to hear guildies talking about this, I had no idea...time to go shopping!

5. What should i do? Sell everything now or wait after squish

6. Everyone playing here for more than year knows the economy and perfectly well knows halving the gold makes up for absolutely and exactly jack **** for making it better. Nothing. Z-E-R-O.

Other than just spitting in the mouth of all those who's life is not in wow you're not doing anything else good.
    Spitting in the mouth of all those who have made the gold they have in a spare time spared from seeing friends, family, going places or having a sleep saving up to have something expensive and now they're shown the mid finger.

7. What should i do? Sell everything now or wait after squish
    just do nothing. your gold gets halved and so do the prices in auction house till a long time like 6 months. so just relax and do nothing unless you plan to buy something expensive from vendor like mount or fast flying. in that case better buy the item before Gold Squish.

8. [*]Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2021 will have their names removed.
    • Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.

[*]Level 1 - 30 characters that have not been played since July 2021 will be removed.
    • Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    • Characters that are guild masters will result in the guild being removed.
    I'm confused. Are the dates here correct? If so shouldn't the first point read 'Level 30 and above...' instead of 'Level 1...'? Since if a 1-30 character hasn't been played since January 2021, they haven't been played since July 2021. OR it seems like first line is meant to read 'January 2022'?

9. The dates are correct. The points are for different things and donors are immune to only one of them.

10. Gold Squish will be applied on Frostwolf MOP Realm? There's barely no economy so I wonder if would be a good idea? What's the staff decision on this matter?

11. Everyone playing here for more than year knows the economy and perfectly well knows halving the gold makes up for absolutely and exactly jack **** for making it better. Nothing. Z-E-R-O.

Other than just spitting in the mouth of all those who's life is not in wow you're not doing anything else good.
    Spitting in the mouth of all those who have made the gold they have in a spare time spared from seeing friends, family, going places or having a sleep saving up to have something expensive and now they're shown the mid finger.
    If you don't know how to make gold,that's on you,you have a year and various means to get gold for whatever you want. The squish will also have smart players make more gold than what they had before,it's been discussed by a few players each year.

I'm mostly doing daily rhcs these past few months and i still make more gold than i can spend,so the problem isn't the squish,it's you. Bought a stack of stuff for 20k a month ago and i already made it back,while also spending some gold on stocking up on pots and flasks while they're relatively cheap in case i decide to raid on a whim.

12. Hello. Gold Squish will be add on LORDAERON serwer?

13. I kinda wish you guys would create rewarding gold sinks rather than arbitrarily squish people's gold once a year.

14. If you don't know how to make gold,that's on you,you have a year and various means to get gold for whatever you want. The squish will also have smart players make more gold than what they had before,it's been discussed by a few players each year.

I'm mostly doing daily rhcs these past few months and i still make more gold than i can spend,so the problem isn't the squish,it's you. Bought a stack of stuff for 20k a month ago and i already made it back,while also spending some gold on stocking up on pots and flasks while they're relatively cheap in case i decide to raid on a whim.
    everything what you wrote is pointless and side tracking in totally different direction of what i wrote thus stupid.
    Like....nothing of what you wrote has to do with what i wrote.
    If i have to guess you're just itching to write somewhere what epic without-gold-problems dude you are and this was your chance, like someone's bound to come to you now and polish your pencil for that. Very sad.
    All your 'guess-work' revolves around me having problem with gold. Tell me pumpkin, where the fck did i say i have a problem with gold?!
    Can you understand and beat into your head that i may have 50 gold or 500k gold or 5M gold - either way i will still always and forever be on the opinion that Warmane is spitting in my mouth by deleting half of it because 1.i know i've made sacrifices to earn it and 2.(most importantly) that squish achieves exactly jack sh1t? Can you?? Because that's what i wrote.
    And uh oh rn i have 50k and can make another 50k per week. But i'm just as fine as with 2k in the bags too. But again, this doesn't matter, what matters is the principle. Don't screw with ppl who make sacrifices to achieve what they have here!

15. I love Gold Squish

Auction purchases 39569
    Auctions posted 82773
    Average gold earned per day - -
    Gold earned from auctions 843712.64.73

First 1234 ... Last