1. #save lordaeron

I think it's time to make advantages on the server or find a solution like the others because nobody is playing and the guilds are going it's the desert save my server please :s

2. We aren't even at peak time and the server has more than 7000 players on, what are you talking about?

3. I agree, in the realm there are many players, but it's just straw, there are no big guilds because they have left frustrated by the changes that have made raiding even more frustrating or the ones that are dead, people wiping on lord marrow... people who do not go beyond Deathbringer... the price of the auctions is outrageous and the toxicity of the people has reached unsuspected limits, making it between disgust and laziness to play in the kingdom, we urgently need a change.

4. I dont agree with you. The server has no problem with the population. I will say more. From level 1 to 16 (where im now), you can meet someone in every locations and play with party. it is no problem And this is beautifuland fun. Economics - you can find normal prices on AH from normal persons. If you dont want to pay for items mountains of gold then don't do it.