1. Weird auction house prices

Hi,

I've been playing WoW on Warmane for a couple of years now, and one phenomenon always made me wonder...

Almost every time I put items on the auction house in bulk (10-20 at a time), some of those items (totally random) end up having 10-100x higher start and/or buyout prices. And before you say it - no, it's not a typo.

Case example: I put a full stack of Cobalt Bars on AH just now and set the start price at 122, the buyout price to 133. When I switch to "auctions" tab the start price is 2671 and buyout price is 2880.

In the same bulk I put Talandra's Rose on AH for star price of 100 and buyout of 200. It's now selling for 2662 starting price and 2880 buyout price.

Is this happening to someone else as well, or just me? Is it a bug?

Again, I'm 100% that the higher prices weren't caused by any tipos. I've had this issue like 100 times so far.

Cheers & wish you a good play!

2. Maybe your addon is configured poorly and sets price by some faulty logic?
    Maybe you did set price "per item" instead of "per stack"?

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, prices are what I set.

3. You probably put stack price into unit price.

4. i don't use any addons at all.

I also never change # of items in stack when setting the price. I always drag the full stack from inventory to AH, and then set the price for the full stack without changing any other parameters than the start and buyout price. It could be that AH is bugged in a way that most times it grabs the price for full stock by default but then randomly sometimes it grabs the price for just 1 item within a stack.

5. Might be. Try out some addon for AH, like Auctioneer or some other, there is a bunch. Will make posting, buying, assessing prices, scanning and sorting way more comfortable.

6. As angrylol said, try out an addon for the auction house. I'm a big fan of using Auctionator, it's one of the more simple auction addons to use.