1. diablo's holy grail challenge in WoW?

i was considering playing diablo 2 for the holy grail challenge, for those who are not familiar, its a challenge where the ultimate goal is to collect a list of the rarest drops in the game, as a way to extend the replayability with constant activities, it could take months to years to complete this challenge

but D2 is really not my thing, i dont enjoy top down action RPGs at all, and D2 doesnt really have that much content
    so i was thinking about translating this challenge into a world of warcraft version, something on the similar fashion of 60s and 70s twinking but only through soloable content and some restrictions

so far these are my ideas for the basic goals of the challenge, keep in mind that these are not realm specific, but its mainly for lordaeron 1x

the ultimate goals are:
    having at least 1 character of each armor type up to level 60 or 70 (cloth, leather, mail and plate)
    i will refer to these as "the hero roles" for easier understanding, hero role = your 4 main characters, everything else is a profession alt

at least 1 of each role (tank, melee dps, ranged dps and healer/support), hybrids counts as healer/support

having the following professions maxed: tailoring, leatherworking, blacksmithing, alchemy and enchanting

herbalism, engineering, inscription and jewelcrafting are optional or must be leveled only the necessary to interact with one of the main professions, engineering is a must for hunters, but i have no plans of rolling a hunter, and inscription is necessary for glyphs, these will be alt professions

there will be a list of BoE world drops counting as "unique", including 53 vanilla epic quality items, BoEs sets such as scouting and glorious, BoE and BoP crafted gear that are achievable solo, and MAYBE a list of class specific BoPs, everything must be achievable solo, dropped outside of raids and dungeons, this will be the holy grail portion of the challenge, they can be collected with any character

optional: getting exalted reputation with most factions possible

all characters must be able to fly in outlands, including 60s vanilla characters

the restrictions are:
    just like every other challenge, no AH at all, no player to player trading

only 1 race per hero role, profession alts can be of any race

im ONLY allowed to wear dropped BoE gear or crafted gear of any quality that were crafted or dropped by me on any of my challenge characters only, with the exception of gray/white items from NPCs and gear from profession quest lines, no greens/blue items from quests

no heroic dungeon and reputation gear for 70s
    MAYBE allowing 60s to have BoE recipes from dungeons

no death restriction, no perma death

dungeons are allowed, but only BoE gear and recipes are allowed from dungeons, no BoP, questing and boss drops
    dungeons will only be necessary if they drop something from the unique items list, i will try to minimize it

honor gear is allowed but ONLY inside BGs and arenas, WG and outland pvp objectives

i am allowed to have alts for gathering, but they are also limited by the same restrictions for the challenge

no DKs at 60s bracket, no DKs as gathering alt, DKs are only allowed at 70s as one of the main roles

enchanting white and gray items for alts are allowed, as long as i create them myself

dual spec is allowed, still thinking about allowing to chose multiple talent trees or being limited to only 1 at a time

flight path restriction maybe? only flying from capital to capital is allowed, boats and zeppelins are allowed, no shattrath and dalaran portals, no mage portals unless its your own mage

60s are NOT allowed to interact with TBC content, the only thing 60s can do in TBC is being able to fly and doing world pvp, no gold farming or BoEs from outland

the same thing for 70s in northred content, 70s are only allowed to fly, do world pvp and wintergrasp

what im looking for now are secondary goals
    it could be a list of achievable mounts, pets, armor sets and of course harder achievements
    there is still a lot of work to do, i must work on the drops list and hope that they are actually dropping correctly
    Edited: January 28, 2022

2. i want a challenge
    Yeah but why?

Like i get that you want a challenge but there are already challenges in the game that you can do, that are difficult and that wont just end up being wasted looking for epics you will never use on a level 60 char. I know what the Holy Grail in D2 is but that exists because you cant mountfarm, you cant petfarm, there are no dungeons or raids (unless you count UberTrist).

Why not just go mountfarm for 100 mounts? Even if you go as fast as you can it still takes about a month to complete, and thats if you can get a 10man os/25 group who can do the achi and will give you the drakes for example.

Or why not just get a sick level 60 twink? Get groups for AQ and gear it yourself? Farm Rivendare mount on it?

Like, you can do most of your challenge goals without having to collect items you will never use and have a more enjoyable experience. Just doing kind of a hardcore challenge but without perma on a twink is difficult, since you dont earn as much gold and raids arent as plentiful plus people are relentlessly ganking you.