1. Low DPS in raids

Hi guys! Please help with the next problem: in raids, I have a low DPS (above 7-8k).
    Gear 6280 GS http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Rotation:
    opener
    VT > DP > MF > SW: P
    after - spam MF and watcha for VT and DP refresh (power auras)
    I also apply Hyperspeed Accelerators in CD, use Shadowfiend under all procs.
    I wait for the last tick of dots.

Even on a mannequin, I can't squeeze more than 7k

2. have you learned all of your spells at level 80?
    are all of your max rank spells on your bars?

do you have high ping?
    do you have low fps?

are you using a castbar addon to see your latency and know when to recast mind flay?
    are you using a [nochannelling] macro for mindflay?

3. Idk to be honest, you should get around 12k-13k dps with this or more. If you're not getting that, then you're doing something wrong.

4. Even on a mannequin, I can't squeeze more than 7k
    You're probably not going to get very high on that anyways. You'll lack raid buffs.

5. have you learned all of your spells at level 80?
    are all of your max rank spells on your bars?

do you have high ping?
    do you have low fps?

are you using a castbar addon to see your latency and know when to recast mind flay?
    are you using a [nochannelling] macro for mindflay?
    yes, all spell ranks - high level
    ping to warmane - 50 ms in average, wifi 5.0 ghz connection, stable.
    fps in Icecrown when boss combat - 40-60 fps
    I set up power auras and see when target debuff ends.

mindflay macro -
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast [nochanneling]Mind Flay(Rank 9)

yes, you are right.
    That's why I created the topic here.
    I may have the wrong rotation.
    on youtube, I saw that some people hang first sw:pain
    and then on my rotation VT > DP > MF
    I maxed out 9k on my dummy today using inner focus.
    Edited: February 5, 2022

6. What I did is vampiric touch -> pain -> devouring -> spam mind flay or vampiric touch -> mind blast (for effect) -> pain -> devour -> mind flay spam.

7. But why? SW:P may tick only once, before you re-apply it. What for? No matter what gear you have, you will get 5 stacks of weaving by using standard WT>DP>Mflay. And it will take only 3 GCD against your variant with 4 + one more wasted to cast SW:P again.

8. What I did is vampiric touch -> pain -> devouring -> spam mind flay or vampiric touch -> mind blast (for effect) -> pain -> devour -> mind flay spam.
    if we have 2 T10 items we must use improved talents in shadow for mind blast
    open rotation: VT > DP > MB > MF > SW: D > SW: P

if we have 4 T10 items (and bonus for MF):
    change talents https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygywpei1vezi5bd/T10.png?dl=0
    and opener: VT > DP > MF > SW: D > MF > SW: P (for trinkets procs and when you will use SW:P for more damage - and you must refresh it for mind fly)
    Edited: February 6, 2022

9. About the opener I know from Awbee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI0nJFtrfV0 that he does: VT,DP,MF-->for 5 stacks of shadow weaving then SW:P and then uses needtoknow addon he has set up to track VT,DP & SW:P on the boss and has mind flay for rotation while keeping VT and DP up and does not like MB in it, which you don't use too I see, but I say it for the sake of others who might wanna know.
    Edited: April 4, 2022

10. June 5, 2022  
    Aivovamma if you have 4xt10 rotation is Keeping VP + PLague and spam mind fly (automaticly refreshed SWP).