1. Easiest Class to play?

Hello, I'm new to Warmane and WOTLK really. I'm looking to get to end game and join a raiding guild. My question is which are some easier classes for someone who isn't the best at games to play. I'd rather focus on end game mechanics than a hard rotation. Thanks in advance.

2. Fury Warrior.

All you're required to do is smash buttons and do big DPS. Probably the most simple DPS there is.

3. Thanks for the reply, I'll look into Fury Warriors.

4. More ranged dps is brought to raids than melee and most warrior spots will be taken by high gear people especially in higher end of raids. You're better off playing basically any ranged as most are simple to play. With off spec healing you can get into dungeons much faster as well

5. Thanks for the replies! Range with a healing offspec. I think that's the way to go for faster leveling too.

6. Thanks for the replies! Range with a healing offspec. I think that's the way to go for faster leveling too.
    Shadow priest or Boomer then.

Rotations are still quite simple, and you have access to heal specs.

7. What's resto Shaman like? Elemental is probably most appealing.

8. What's resto Shaman like? Elemental is probably most appealing.
    All healing specs are good but Ele tends to be seen as inferior to Moonkin by some

9. Arcane/fire mages. Basically 2 spells each with some bursts once every 2 mins.
    Ele sham, but they are not likely to be taken in serious raids.
    Fury warrior have close to 0 duties, but there are a lot of them. Seems kinda bad till icc 25/25 hc gear.
    Demo lock is easy too, maybe a bit harder than mage.
    I believe assa rogue isnt complicated as well, evenem renews Yours slice and dice, so thats like mutilate mutilate evenom repeat, worst scenario You have to keep rupture up.

10. People keep saying Arcane Mage. But i think for NEW player its not that simple and heres why. You have large manapool, but it comes with cost. ALOT of mana spent on spells. You have to manage your buff stacks and your mana with cooldowns. I think fire is more "new" friendly and forgiving.

11. Many recommend Fury Warrior, but in your place I would avoid it. Not because it is hard to play, but because it is hard to gear up - like all arp classes. And because there is bunch of them on the server geared above 6k. I often create 8/12 hc pugs and I can tell you that first classes that wisper for inv in one minute are overgeared warriors, which will make less chance for you to get invited.

Classes that you usually find last to fill up your raid are balance druid and demo warlock. Sometimes shadow priest. From those 3 class/specs you should chose your toon. They are all easy to play and due to their special abilities they are "a must" in every raid. Gearing is significantly easier then fury warrior since both spirit and haste gear can be useful to you. Balance druid being easiest due to bis relic which you buy from emblems. SP an Lock need heroic ofhand and wand. But still way easier then warrior.

Other than that, if you are into tanking, Blood Dk would be good choice. It is easy to gear and easy to play. He has braindead single target aggro and emblem sigil, compared to paladin which needs shield from BQ. His bis items are almost all on trash bosses like Lord Marogar, Rotface, Fester and Valithria Dream Walker.

12. Many recommend Fury Warrior, but in your place I would avoid it. Not because it is hard to play, but because it is hard to gear up - like all arp classes. And because there is bunch of them on the server geared above 6k. I often create 8/12 hc pugs and I can tell you that first classes that wisper for inv in one minute are overgeared warriors, which will make less chance for you to get invited.

Classes that you usually find last to fill up your raid are balance druid and demo warlock. Sometimes shadow priest. From those 3 class/specs you should chose your toon. They are all easy to play and due to their special abilities they are "a must" in every raid. Gearing is significantly easier then fury warrior since both spirit and haste gear can be useful to you. Balance druid being easiest due to bis relic which you buy from emblems. SP an Lock need heroic ofhand and wand. But still way easier then warrior.

Other than that, if you are into tanking, Blood Dk would be good choice. It is easy to gear and easy to play. He has braindead single target aggro and emblem sigil, compared to paladin which needs shield from BQ. His bis items are almost all on trash bosses like Lord Marogar, Rotface, Fester and Valithria Dream Walker.
    Said it really well. Just wanted to say that ppl dont play demonlogy warlock alot because its not best dps.. But its alot of fun and allways in demand! Demonlogy has really good abilities over all too, for single player (questing etc) to raiding. Pvp is kinda rough sometimes as demo, but doable.

13. Boomy. A desired rdps, 2 buttons for dpsing, brought along for the buffs. Can have a heal spec as well.

12 Last