1. Sandbox Tiger

So today I saw a guy sitting on this mechanical toy. here is the description of the item:
    Sandbox Tiger
    Item Level 1
    Use: Summons a stationary Sandbox Tiger ride for 3 min. (3 Min Cooldown).
    Anybody has an idea how to obtain it?

2. Some people received them from the New Year gifts and I believe they were handed out as possible rewards from past events.

3. Yep! I got like 5 from a quiz event years ago. But they are consumable.

4. I got a stack of 20 or 30 I think couple of years ago from the new years event.
    My favorite is the "Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit" though, makes your non combat pet grow, Made my "Mini Thor" bigger then dwarfs and never fails to get some eye brows raised in raids ;D.

Warmane usually gives out cosmetic items like these on special events like the new years one, These items usually are "trade card" once which cannot be obtainable in game the normal way, in retail you had to pay to get there by trading cards etc, some items like "Mini Thor" was given to you if you bought "Starcraft" which is another game made by blizzard, the "Touring rocket" (2 seated fly mount) was obtainable through the "Recruit a friend" thing for example, There's a lot of these items that cannot be obtainable ingame anymore.

But if you still fancy it most of it can be bought on the coin store.

5. Yeah !! If you still fancy it most of it can be bought on the coin store, man...