1. Garga dont work anymore

Hello, I apologize for my English, translated through Google translator. The question is the following: the gargoyle has been fixed, the racial ability of the trolls does not give any advantage, as well as hands with engineering and a metasocket for melee hasts. It turns out that there is no point in playing for Unholy DK more than a troll, because the orcs have a racial ability that increases the attack of the gargoyle and the advantage with carrying axes. A few days ago I was pushing my dps up to 17-20k in ICC25, now it doesn't rise more than 12-14. A lot of time was spent on this troll, and now it's just disgusting to play for this class. The game has ceased to bring pleasure playing for this class. Could you re-balance the classes and fix this. Thanks in advance.
    Edited: February 7, 2022

2. Well you can always do a race or a faction change. It sucks but that's your only option, or you can keep playing troll anyway.

3. Uh what? The gargoyle 1/3rd - 1/4th of your total dps? Are you sure? Because 1) there's no gargoyle related change on the bugtracker 2) not even with stacking all the haste effects would the gargoyle do that much unless you're afk,but then the 17-20k figures wouldn't be true either. It's not the gargoyle for sure.(P.S. the troll racial is supposed to be snapshotted by the gargoyle).

(I have a feeling OP abused some exploit that got fixed or was fed with Hysteria/ToT etc for some reason,and now he isn't).
    Edited: February 9, 2022