1. How do you guys deal with arenas as disc?

On Blackrock with starter gear. (No off sets)
    How do you deal with the shadowmournes in every arena or the rogue shadow or dk ret that even after you jump / runaway / counter their ccs and everything. You still die. Since the "ret paladin" (preg) heals more than you, well not really but lets be honest its a lot.

Im currently stuck at 1.7k with rele gear as DK / Disc. And i can probably get up to 1.8-1.9 but i doubt i can go any higher.

Gear is an obvious issue, but how do you deal with it since gearing is so slow?

2. what comp are you playing?
    Your partner need to support you.

Btw farm honor and get the wrathful offpart, they are cheap and as disc they are bis (beside rings)

3. I don't play disc or priest (wow in general at this point) but what @skullatbash said is true. Get wf off parts and start farming arena pts until you get most of the main set. Then start investing in trinkets and rings and finally for the wf shoulders etc. Its a long process, but you should get there eventually.

4. Priest's positioning is very important for the class. They have 0 mobility spells; it is very important where they stand.

A rogue can vanish, sprint, cloak of shadows. A warrior can charge, intervene. A mage can blink. A warlock can teleport.

A priest can do nothing to re-position; thus it is crucial where they position themselves. Life or death

Watch high rated priests, and you will see the most significant difference between you and them is where they stand.