1. Blackrock Seasonal 2

Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to have an official forum thread where suggestions can be made by players to improve the next version of Seasonal Blackrock coming with Frostmourne 3's Battlegroup 2 in April of this year, as it seems to have been fairly popular and I personally think it's a great concept for everyone like me who is sick and tired of the ilvl 284 meta, yet still doesn't have time or for other reasons can't commit to raiding on Frostmourne, especially with the fiasco that has been timewalking raiding.

There have been a lot of items obtainable on Frostmourne missing from the Seasonal vendors on Blackrock as the two realms progressed together. Just one example I can think of is the ilvl 226 crafted items from Ulduar that are completely missing from the starting gear vendor at the moment, there are ilvl 226 items of similar powerlevel that drop from Algalon10 on the vendor so it makes no sense to not have the crafted items. Another example would be the exalted reputation Ashen Verdict rings which were obtained by pretty much everyone on Frostmourne within a week of ICC release. They are still not available on Blackrock Seasonal.

I've seen threads regarding suggestions for improvements in this subforum that have gone completely unanswered for up to over a year's time, and I only ever see one forum moderator actively answering threads. It would serve the community well to have more forum moderators communicating with the game master/developer staff in order to provide improvements that from a developer standpoint (from my understanding) are quite simple and easy to make and would please a lot of people.

2. Next time please some more care in to pricing of items... Ridiculous that relentless 258 and toc 258 weapons cost the same AP as 271 lichking weapons with the same rating.

Also, wg shoulders 2050 rating when frostmourne players get them in two days in full greens? hello?

Best must be that there's no EoF totems and relics in the vendor at all.

For next FM cycle, don't lock pve items behind 3vs3. Its not going to work. Instead very high rate requirement like 2350+ for the absolute top tier items (during ICC). During Naxx, Uld, ToC I think everything should be purchaseable at around 2000-2200 rate.

3. Next time please some more care in to pricing of items... Ridiculous that relentless 258 and toc 258 weapons cost the same AP as 271 lichking weapons with the same rating.

Also, wg shoulders 2050 rating when frostmourne players get them in two days in full greens? hello?

Best must be that there's no EoF totems and relics in the vendor at all.

For next FM cycle, don't lock pve items behind 3vs3. Its not going to work. Instead very high rate requirement like 2350+ for the absolute top tier items (during ICC). During Naxx, Uld, ToC I think everything should be purchaseable at around 2000-2200 rate.
    Thanks for the reply. I completely agree that the ilvl 239-258 weapons from the "Relentless PvP Gear" and "Raid Weapons" on the so-called "'Mid Tier' Season 8 Gear" section of the Seasonal vendor requiring 100+ more rating and costing more than twice the amount of arena points as the Wrathful weapons just makes no sense at all and comes off as randomly slapped together with no care or special thought in mind to how progression works.

There's no reason at all to buy the Relentless or TOGC/Ulduar weapons for their PvE stats like Hit and Haste when the Wrathful weapons are naturally so much stronger and less than half the cost(!) and even requiring less rating. Of course, the cost and rating requirements for those items makes perfect sense when they're the best items available during Season 7 on Frostmourne, but the cost should be taken down for Season 8, just the same as what's done for the Relentless PvP and TOGC armor and jewelry. Otherwise there's almost no point in even including them. No point at all, in fact, considering the ICC ilvl 264 and 271 Weapons require the exact same rating (1930) and cost the same amount of points as the ilvl 239-258 ones!

Great point about the Wintergrasp Shoulders and Emblem vendor gear as well. I also agree that item level 277-284 items should be locked behind very high 2v2 rating. If 3v3 requirements are kept unchanged, there will need to be additional changes made to incentivize 3v3 and Solo Queue on Frostmourne. Blackrock players are able to make use of the quests for extra honor and AP, but Frostmourne players have no extra motivation to take 3v3 seriously when it's a practically dead bracket outside of Sunday's custom rewards during the 3v3 hour, which as mentioned, only Blackrock players benefit from.

4. People were asking since the seasonal release to fix prices and add missing gear. It's obvious that no one thought the reward system through but it's truly amazing that it still has not been fixed after a year.

5. Okay, so Ruby Sanctum items were added with the release of the raid on Frostmourne. Ilvl 277 items still gated behind 3v3/5v5 rating and still requiring arena points to purchase, okay, sure. But still no Ashen Verdict rings which have been practically free for months on Frostmourne? Just unreal:::::::::DDDDDD