1. Trying to find my old addons

Morning Everyone,

Considering this is my first post I figured I'd give a little introduction as well. I'm Mearpond / Noashbringer in-game. I started playing retail mid-way through TBC, up until MOP. During that time I was in a few different progression guilds as a main tank or as a Shaman healer. After I left MOP I missed Wrath so much I started playing it on Molten - WOW. Played there for a few years or so as main pally tank. Well after Molten was taken down. I didn't play for years until maybe the past month on Firestorm, playing on their Shadowlands server. Need I say more about Shadowlands? So, I'm looking to start on my account here on Warmane. Which brings me back to my post's subject. I'm wanting to have the same set up I did on Molten, but I'm having an issue finding / remembering which addons I used. If anything in the image below looks familiar please let me know. I think I had grid, but I can't find a working version of it. The one I found won't come up in game. I know I have WeakAura's too.

Thanks

2. The only 2 addons I don't recognize are the nameplates and the unit frames, but those are heavily customizable so I'd guess they're probably something I know. The unit frames do look familiar but can't recall the name.

The rest just seems to be simple well known addons with tweaks.

- Sexy Map for the map reposition and style
    - Prat for the chat font and additional info
    - Action bars could either be Dominos or Bartender, the most popular.

I assume the little bars/timers between the 2 HP bars is your WeakAuras. You also seem to have a DPS meter in the upper left, which would most likely be Recount.
    The rest of the bars seem to be hidden (like the "character pane" where you see the spellbook button and whatnot), that can be achieved with the ActionBars addon that you pick. Also, you seemed to have matched the fonts of your bars with your nameplates one, either by just configuring the individual addons or by changing the fonts in the WoW folder.

Aloft, DocsNameplates and TidyPlates are the most popular ones, it could be one of those. DocsNameplates seems to be the one that works better in here. (TidyPlates looks okay but the height is extremely bugged and it goes bonkers sometimes).

I don't wanna provide links since they're often unreliable, but you can probably find all of these addons by looking at the Sticky posts which contain Addon lists.

Have fun