1. Sweet Dreams

Tonight I had a wonderful dream, in this dream a pandaria server opened on warmane with rate x1 and even without donate, in my dream this server became popular in an instant, people finally waited for a good server and rushed there in a wave, when I woke up I decided to celebrate check "what if my dream came true?", but no, there is still only one server on pandaria with a stupid rate x7

2. this server became popular in an instant
    That should have clued you in that something didn't fit.

3. Isn't XP change thingy active on Frostwolf aswell?
    Also, see reply above - nobody likes MoP (it's the reason why it's dead).

4. nobody likes mop ? this is why new server start with 5-6 k population..people leav FW but they likes MOP (not bug)
    i also like FW this is 9-10 years experience good memory with friends and now...
    Edited: February 16, 2022

5. Saying nobody likes it is hyperbole. That should go without need for being said.
    Of course there are people who like Pandaria. Just like there are people who loved Warlords.
    That just doesn't mean either expansion would be an "instant" success in a private server, or sustainable past the initial rush.

And that's without even touching the whole "x1 with no donations" part of it...

6. No xp change option on MoP. Also the lack of players stems from the fact that people got tired of bugs and fixes that almost seem to cause other bugs. There is a lot of old content that is closed that many would've liked to experience on Frostwolf that they can't. People have also had issues with GMs who appear to often give indifferent responses.

There is much that can be improved for MoP, but as others mention before it is the most ignored therefore it is going to have significantly less players than WotLK.
    Edited: February 22, 2022

7. Dreaming about MMO RPGS games...means that you need to focus on your social life...