1. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

2. Blizzard's Classic already killed Vanilla/TBC private servers. I don't see how it'll be any different here unfortunately.

3. Blizzard's Classic already killed Vanilla/TBC private servers. I don't see how it'll be any different here unfortunately.
    And i dont see how it will kill wotlk private servers, might be wrong, but wotlk is most popular expansion among private servers, i dont think that people would just abandon their accounts here when they invested years and years, spent money on it. I havent seen any that popular vanilla/tbc servers apart from one, but that was way before blizzard planned to release classic servers. It all depends how its gonna work out, if blizzard ****s something up, most people arent happy that they took out RDF. The only thing i like about it is new client which will bring better performance, better addons

4. Blizzard's Classic already killed Vanilla/TBC private servers. I don't see how it'll be any different here unfortunately.

And you underestimate how many people here are playing casualy, how many people actually like to have characters that matter gear-wise lets say after a break of few months. Sure the "hardcore" players who have a time and will to fully invest themselves into WOTLK will migrate to Blizzard's classic, that makes sense. But the player base here doesn't consist of stable players, A LOT of people come and go as they please.
    Personally, I enjoy just the pvp part of WOTLK and there is no way that I'm gonna invest atleast half of my free time into grinding WOTLK just so I can play some arenas, and believe me there is a lot of folks like me who sees it the same even in PVE part of the game.

But yeah, I get your point. Blizzard's Classic is going to be superior in almost all aspects. But there is no way this project or Circle is going to die out. Will the numbers drop upon its realese ? Sure it will, but there is a really slim chance that it's gonna be a killer. I mean look what they have done to their TBC release, half of the player base vanished after its first tier, top rated pvp players are waitin 8mins+ in ques just to get +2(I'm lookin at you Pojke, haha) cuz there is no1 to play against most of the time.

All in all it really depends how Blizzard is going to take care of their WOTLK Classic, the hype around is real, though hopes are low. And none of us really know how its gonna unfold.

5. TLK Classic VS Warmane

There are only pigeons to go and play on TLK Classic and pay Blizzard to have the same game, especially since on official it's easy to receive a warning for no reason because the players report for nothing and the blizzard robot mute or ban the players nothing is controlled by a human there is no more GM in play. Long live Warman !

6. Blizzard has already send Cease and Desist letters to Warmane, Its a Request not a forced action, you choose to comply.
    They are required by law to protect their intellectual property or forfeit it into abandonware making "private servers" legal.
    They spent many months battling in court because of the last owner who got caught for tax evasion burned the molten name and merchant account trading status, forcing "Warmane" and hence why donations weren't available for awhile on the relaunch after the moltdown.
    The servers have never been Hosted in Russia ever.
    Your totally wrong lol

7. I only hope than ppl who came from classic to warmane dont bring they **** gdkps runs or SR HR runs like are rn

8. I only hope than ppl who came from classic to warmane dont bring they **** gdkps runs or SR HR runs like are rn
    I banned GDKP advertising in the Warmane Unofficial Discord atleast lol

9. ty for doing a good work and keeping this out of community

10. Wotlk classic will be a failure, Warmane will be fine and wont go anywhere. Maybe a 5-10% dent in the population for some months, then back to normal.

The only thing that can damage Warmane is a lawsuit, but if it didn't happen until now I dont think it will be the case.

11. The WoTLK Classic provided by Blizzard won't kill Warmane, but Microsoft will doom to every private server.

12. Blizzard don't give a f about warmane. and even if they did, it wouldn't matter. warmane is not run by anything related to blizzard anymore. you can't just pretend 20 years old client is pirating. you guys must think america runs the world or smth. we don't give a f about mericans copyright laws here in EU.

First 123