1. That was a bad decision imo. I feel that making pvp avoidable in a pvp-centred zone makes no sense.

2. Its 100% good decision. I mean i dont mind the camping and farming HK`s but blocking the portal was just very annoying.

3. Miss type.....corpse camping and ganking are part of warmane acceptable behaviors and dosent violate t.o.s.....if you need to go gank some allys....somwhere...

4. Well well, the changing of the spawn point shows how miserable horde is in terms of pvp. They could not form an appropriate defence group, and instead only cried so hard that the gms had to intervene. This is pathetic on a pvp server.

5. Well well, the changing of the spawn point shows how miserable horde is in terms of pvp. They could not form an appropriate defence group, and instead only cried so hard that the gms had to intervene. This is pathetic on a pvp server.
    No, it shows we don't agree with what has happening. Your post is called projecting.

6. Well well, the changing of the spawn point shows how miserable horde is in terms of pvp. They could not form an appropriate defence group, and instead only cried so hard that the gms had to intervene. This is pathetic on a pvp server.
    Do note healthy PvP is always welcome.

You also forget losing WG on purpose affects both sides. Alliance players are denied WG for next 2,5 hours, and Horde players gets to deal with portal campers after they already won WG. "The winner gets the rewards" doesn't really apply when their hard earned spoils of war is greeted with selected group of members who only think for themselves. It's not that they couldn't get past you, but what was done to achieve that. Did you ever think of the Alliance players who couldn't get to VoA, just so that you and your 20 friends could farm some pixel numbers to feel better in your hollow lives? Of course you didn't.

7. People afking in WG to make their team lose is fixed by banning those people. I didn't know that this kept happening after the banwave of a few days ago.

8. This changes nothing, farming will always happen somewhere else and imagine banning people from staying AFK in WG, that's like 100 bans a day. What's next? 'I'm dying in battlegrounds, please remove PVP., or some boss wiped us in raid, remove it now or I'm gonna spam on the forum because I cant play on my terms.'

9. This is a wotlk realm, sad to say but alliance had been heavily favored by Blizzard since the start of the game. Cosmetically and asteticly the alliance side is more pleasing....the story of the horde is a harsh one of slaves and defeated people's banning together....to fight the oppressors.....and live free...you will always be out numbered and out gunned....so hear me brothers gather up the wolves....i only have 1 question....do these wolves still have teeth?

10. This is a wotlk realm, sad to say but alliance had been heavily favored by Blizzard since the start of the game. Cosmetically and asteticly the alliance side is more pleasing....the story of the horde is a harsh one of slaves and defeated people's banning together....to fight the oppressors.....and live free...you will always be out numbered and out gunned....so hear me brothers gather up the wolves....i only have 1 question....do these wolves still have teeth?

Now thats a way to respond! Something to get them going!

11. This changes nothing, farming will always happen somewhere else and imagine banning people from staying AFK in WG, that's like 100 bans a day. What's next? 'I'm dying in battlegrounds, please remove PVP., or some boss wiped us in raid, remove it now or I'm gonna spam on the forum because I cant play on my terms.'
    Why is it btw that "the great ally pvpers" always farm the vulnerable spots of players? Like wg portal, icc and rs entrance and so on? Always the players respawning from dead or raid resetting etc. And last time when i saw ally raid orgrimmar they got destroyed and sent back to their fancy castles in stormwind.
    Edited: March 9, 2022 Reason: wrong quote

12. Well well, the changing of the spawn point shows how miserable horde is in terms of pvp. They could not form an appropriate defence group, and instead only cried so hard that the gms had to intervene. This is pathetic on a pvp server.
    I bet you are one of the guys that was standing on the portal but now you cant do it anymore so YOU are the one crying about it.
    You want to know why I will always stay horde? Because the comunity is better...And your response proved that. Every pleb can transfer to ally for a free pvp trinket etc, not everyone stays horde through everything.
    I came back from a 1.5y break and wanted something refreshing this time, I started out as ally. I was regretting it 1 month later and just transfered back to horde.

13. You can not really wipe people who have mutliple multiboxers, beside themselves being already 30+, also, one thing is pvp, another is day after day , hour after hour, loosing event on purpose just so you can graveyard kill other players and block portals, that is called exploiting my frend. Try doing this on retail, you will have same result, ban.

14. This is pathetic on a pvp server.
    This has nothing to do with pvp. Players mostly die before their loading screen even finished ;)
    So tell me about PvP where your opponent doesn't ever had the chance to fight back.
    It's just bad sportsmanship. Nothing you should be proud of, lol.

I mean you guys can still camp there whole day, there's nothing that holds you back.

15. I'm in a Honor Kill discord and premade PvP discords on Icecrown, and they premade all day long every day, you queue AV or IoC and while in queue you stand in WG blocking the portal cause it's the "new meta" to get honor kills.

Talking about "hurr durr just make a raid to defeat them", Yes it has happened, I've seen it too, the premade group went to ICC and farmed outside there instead, and 45 -50 (ish) mins later after a BG they came back to WG while the Horde raid who was formed to defeat them got scattered, cause who wants to keep waiting there for hours just to keep the place safe.
    Since we would have raids forming whole days to keep WG a safe spot? Never gonna last in the long run, Get real for a second honestly, This was a good move from warmanes staff to move the portal inside, and tbh everyone who cries about it are apart of those HK farming groups.

I'm all for HK farming, I join those BG's to, but camping WG portal and loosing WG battles was honestly the cheapest lowest way to get kills I seen so far.

First 1234 Last